1st time user

Options
I just found this site yesterday and am really excited to get started! I hope that tracking my food and activity will help me reach my goal. Both me and my daughter have decided to improve our eating habits. I tried something like this years ago, but it was not on-line and there was a small support group. It helped a lot!!!

Replies

• KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome and way to go!! feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some extra support!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. I LOVE this thing :)
  • destinysmommy2011
    Options
    I have only been a member since Monday and I LOVE it! Everyone is so nice and gives great advice. You are welcome to add me if you want some support :)
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've had more success with this site than the others I have tried in the past! Best of luck to you and your daughter! I wish my daughter would join. She's 21 and 190 lbs. I'm worried about her!
  • jerika59
    Options
    it's helped me ... I'm down 22 lbs, and tracking food has been key!
  • Peaco56
    Options
    Hi, yesterday was my first day using MFP as well. So far I can see how this will help me to make wiser choices. I have gone crazy with portions and sweets and have gained 17lbs in the last 2 months. I find it easier to assert self control having to log what I eat. My first goal is to lose the weight I recently put on, then I'll set a new goal to get to my ideal weight.