Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Dang, I feel violated...a stranger saw my feet :blushing:

Heather is in 1st place
    Erin is in 2nd place for winners

So, I think Bauer will donate 1 lb and that brings her to -0.85 lbs. total loss

Anne will still need 0.9 lbs donated. Bauer may be able to do more; but, I will have to crunch the numbers so that she doesn't get a disadvantage.
    I thought Chris had a 2.8 loss?

Here is what we have figured so far for Anne

0.5 of her own (in her pocket)
    0.4 from me
    0.5 from Jessica
    0.2 from Faith

So she needs 0.3lbs from either Cat or Chris
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    nothungry.jpg I'm down 0.8lbs
    What an incentive Kim... We haven't seen such a great overall weight loss from everyone in a while. Heather and Chris... way to rock the scale ladies:drinker:
    Kim, your worried bout your feet.... my feet have different colored toenail polish on each foot! Got tired after painting one and never finished the other:tongue:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

That -0.85%...she can easily donate 1 lb..
    0.5 lbs of her own
    All she needs is 0.4 lbs
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Maria is donating Kim 0.4 lbs to avoid elimination. I thank you very much!! :heart: :smooched:

Anne is getting 1lb from Bauer (she did not win advantage for next week), 0.5 lb in the pocket and 0.4 from Jessica (she was the next below Bauer), totals 1.9 lbs and saves her butt.

Naomi, I will let you know when I have the final number. Unfortunately, I don't think Erin has enough to donate in your favor :cry: And, yes, I will have to start a group.

Kasi, I did notice the multi-polish earlier...LOL...I feel violated anyway!! :blushing:

Now, I have to go figure everything out!!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    KIM! I just re-weighed in at 141 - so need .5 less. I'm working on pic now.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    KIM! I just re-weighed in at 141 - so need .5 less. I'm working on pic now.

Your killing me!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options

That -0.85%...she can easily donate 1 lb..
    0.5 lbs of her own
    All she needs is 0.4 lbs
    Gotcha... You wrote 0.85lbs earlier so I was confused:wink:
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    101_3822.jpg

Can I take the

0.5 in my pocket - 140.5
    0.4 from Kasi - 140.1
    0.5 from Jessica 139.6

Bringing me to .4 loss?

My team mates are the best!

Thanks for the extra work on this round Kim...
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Well geez Anne, You have saved our butts a gazzilion times because of your big losses.... We've got to return the favor somehow:heart::flowerforyou:

And yeah thanks Kim for adding super exciting twists that make us scramble to save our friends:wink:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God. my eyes are crossed just reading these posts.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Oh. My. God. my eyes are crossed just reading these posts.
    No Kidding....I am pretty thankful I am not sitting in Kims shoes right now.

As much as I want to stay up and catch the results...I must go to bed. My kids still haven't figured out Daylight Savings time. ughhhh 4am comes too soon.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week10.jpg

Week #10
    Superstar of the Week….HeatherShrinking
    The pendulum swings for this girl tasting all the worlds’ delights. Heather rebounded 4.8 lbs. and 1.79% of her body weight. Heather, you’re the big winner of 0.5 lbs. advantage. Enjoy Texas, but, only enough not to get eliminated.

2nd place goes to Erin….0.25 lb. advantage

Weight Busters…
    Chris Bauer moved from the 210s to the 200s. She did it the hard way with a root canal. Maybe, it’s something we should all consider.

Bummers….
    The BBs are official dissolved.
    Naomi, you were so motivating to my sister and she was fond of being on your team. You motivated her to work out a lot. She asks each week if you are still in it. This week I have to tell her no. I am sorry, you are this week’s eliminated player and move to the 2nd chance comeback category. Fight hard, my beautiful bride.

Erin, although I think you can handle it, I will not make you a team of one. Heather is the big winner for this week and I think that she will take you for our ever shrinking team. Heather, can you let me know if this is your decision?

Kim earns a 0.5 lb disadvantage this week
    Sara earns a 0.25 lb. disadvantage this week

Nine lives Award…
    Let’s see, I think it is definitely Kim (again) and Anne who get to earn this award. I know that I’ve been doing good and the scale is just a mo’ fo’ right now. Anne, you’ve been doing fab-u-ous. Your team loves you.

Second Chance comeback….

Naomi, you are a top contender against Ronbo for the 2nd chance comeback. I am going to allow 2 missed weigh-ins for the second chance category and then take you out of the contest completely. You don’t need to post a weekly picture. Just post your weight for the week. The only picture I would request is the week of coming back to confirm weights. Sound fair?

Next week’s incentives are….
    Sticky Situation

I will draw one name randomly. That name will be in this week’s Sticky Situation Contestant. I will hopefully post it tonight, if not, tomorrow.

What does that mean? Only your % of weight loss will count for the team and you have Immunity. I think, your teams mates will be watching you very closely

The other members on the team still need to watch their backs. If you are unable to lose enough to win for the team, they are still eligible for elimination.

• 0.5 lb. advantage to be added to your weight loss
    • Trade a player of your choosing…yes, you have to trade

Whoosh, I don’t think I will do this one again…
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Chris, I am sorry that I have drawn your name.

Only your % of weight loss will count for the team and you have Immunity. You have been a consistent loser and should do well. Maybe, you can line up some more oral surgery? Influenza A - or - B? Food poisioning?

SSs, you must watch your weight very closely. If Chris does not lose enough to beat the other team, one of you will be eliminated.

Anne, I broke it down the way I already had it 'cause it did not effect the outcome. Chris would have been in 3rd place at 1.32%. And, I was going blind by the end of the night! :angry:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    BAM - game on SS. Let's do this!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Hey they just did that on Biggest Loser! So basically weigh-in is the same in regards to biggest loser and elimination just instead of the whole teams weight determining the losing team it's the selected person's weight... Is that right?
  • bauer0813
    Options
    I'm sorry its been a very long day at work and i am not thinking strait anymore. I'm so confused as to what this means by my name being drawn... Please clarify :blushing:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Oh wait a minute... Chris has to beat the whole other team by herself?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm sorry its been a very long day at work and i am not thinking strait anymore. I'm so confused as to what this means by my name being drawn... Please clarify :blushing:

Only your % of weight loss will count for the team and you have Immunity. You have been a consistent loser and should do well. Maybe, you can line up some more oral surgery? Influenza A - or - B? Food poisioning?

SSs, you must watch your weight very closely. If Chris does not lose enough to beat the other team, one of you will be eliminated.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Oh wait a minute... Chris has to beat the whole other team by herself?

Yes, they did have this on biggest loser a couple weeks ago and I loved how twisted it was. So, basically it's one person that just hase to beat the team collectively. The twist is that she has Immunity. If she doesn't beat the MMs, one of the SSs will be eliminated.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Heehee, I won! Best news ever!

I want Erin, let's snatcher her up quick! Then next week the SS are going down again! We are going to dominate! Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

So...I thought earlier it said 1st got 1 pound and 2nd got 0.5? But there were a bunch of numbers, maybe I read it wrong.

Good job keeping track of everything Kim. I'd have gone nuts by now.