new girl on the block

Options
I only need to loose 40 lbs...hoping to shed the poundage by Spring semester ;) Tips...recipes and excerise advice welcome! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• niceguy63
    niceguy63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey, Welcome!!! We are here to help and motivate whenever we can!
  • reneemunta
    Options
    Hello. I've been in the gym since January & while I didn't lose an ounce until I found this site, I was building muscle but needed to challenge myself. I just did my first crossfit workout with a personal trainer (completely seperate from my workouts at 24hr fitness) and could barely walk the last 2 days, but WHAT AN INTENSE WORKOUT! I can't wait for the next 2 and see my weight fall off and body slim.

You have a great support system here, we're all in the same boat. There are many websites that will aid with great recipes.
  • suggagina
    suggagina Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Honey. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and remember have fun discoving new things to eat and challange yourself. :)
  • rajalaw
    rajalaw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome. One day and one meal at a time. Just start recording- awareness will lead to good things. You can use iPhone app, if you have iPhone. The app also scans the bar on food items -which saves time and helps keep precise records. Good luck.
  • feelnmanic
    Options
    You need to stretch before and after workouts, trust me!