BOOBIES, LADIES...

Options
13»

Replies

• Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Ahhah I am a DD and I need the extra padding other wise you will know the tempature.
    Lol yes, but a D

I love Triumph bras, I have three of the everyday ones, they are soft cup but not too thin, have a bit of lace around the chest so they are still nice, but work well with plain tees as well, I have a black, a beige and a white. I also have triump sports bras, an underwire high impact one and a soft purple one that still holds my D's well in netball.
  • cowgirlchev83
    cowgirlchev83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret just doesn't have anything in my size. :(
    So I get my bra's from Lane Bryant. It's one of the only stores I can find that carries a 42F that's cute looking. But judging by how my bra's are fitting gonna have to go shopping soon lol. (yays) lol
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm a c-cup and I like the push up but not the padding. Plus if you wash them and especially if you dry them they're ruined in like 2 weeks. I'm not a fan of having to hand-wash/line dry things
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'll remember this thread and come back and comment when I get my full D boobs. I can't quite feel your pain right now with barely B's!!
  • lstone22
    lstone22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay - never mind our daily bra's. What about sports bra's?! I am a DD...and I find it difficult to find sports bras that give me enough support while exercising. Any suggestions?!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed how 95% of VS bras are push up. I am fine with how my boobies look, they don't need or want more help.
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Okay - never mind our daily bra's. What about sports bra's?! I am a DD...and I find it difficult to find sports bras that give me enough support while exercising. Any suggestions?!

I prefer Triumph
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    I used to hate extra padding..... ah back when I was a 36 D.....
    Sadly losing weight has me liking the padding in my 32B.... without it I look down & think I hear the faint sound of Taps or amazing grace being played in the background :sad: Places I want to shrink like that hang onto the fat meanwhile my girls could use a chocolate bar! :grumble:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    This is what I find extremely frustrating- push up bras.. I am a full D, and it is baffling to me how many D-cup bras have thick padding. They're always the extra extra cute ones I want, but there's just no way I'm buying one that's padded. Why the heck would need more padding? Ugh.

Well, not all D cups are large. I technically am a 34C, but I can wear a 32D comfortably since they are sister sizes. I need padding cause I am teeny weeny. I think that manufacturers make bras for us smaller women, and then just make them larger without changing anything else for you guys. Which of course is stupid, but that's my only guess as to what is going on there.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Where do you big chested ladies buy cute, sexy bras?

fredericks of hollywood
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    *Scoff* I know, right? I'm a D-cup as well, and while I adore cutesy bras, it's the padding that kills me. Sheesh if I push 'em up any higher all you're gonna see are eyebrows and my forehead. It's always the hard choice too. Cute+padded, or plain jane+non-padding.

hahaha this made me laugh out loud!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Where do you big chested ladies buy cute, sexy bras?

I'm a FF/G so I know the pain! I find bra's from bravisimo really good but they are £30 a time so i normally buy a couple from Primark/Matalan to keep me going whilst I save up!!

Sometimes I hate being so big cupped as it makes finding bras in a cheap shop so hard!
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    *SIGH* i miss having full D's. i think here soon, i may fit into a c-cup, oooh the consequences of weight loss! i went from volumptuous knockers to deflated ones.....wah waaaaaah

push up bras just have the padding for the shape and to push the boobs in!! now a days they have padless push up bras, i dont know how good they are, but i've seen them out there. i dont mind a little padding, just to keep the shape but i dont have some balconnet bras that have very little padding and those are awesome!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options

I am a 32F and I can never find a sports bra with enough support.........so I wear the sports bra over my normal one :-) much much more comfortable.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am an F and most bras in that size still have padding.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Yeah...like we need it!!! Ireally don't get it :ohwell:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options

Yeah...like we need it!!! Ireally don't get it :ohwell:

I know, it's crazy. And unhelpful, it makes them less supportive, I find. I can't run in a padded bra.
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ha i am a G but I love padding. i dont know why i think the thicker the material the more support maybe... :-D