Looking for New Friends for a Support System

2»

Replies

• Hello!

Im new to this too and am looking for friends to share the journey with. I'll be there to support whoever needs it and will probbaly be asking for support when I have a bad day and stuff my face with naughty food :)

Im Natalie, pleased to meet you all :)
  • Hey, I'm Amber! I'm starting the start to the new me today! I have 45 pounds to lose and would love to have a support system!! I have tried so many times to lose the extra weight without any help and I always fail. New events in my life makes me truly ready for a change!
  • Hi, im new to MFP, looking for friends to create a support network to motivate each otther to achieve our goals. Your doing amazingly well and i really hope with some support i can achieve the same success. Keep up the hard work, it'll all be worth it in the end :happy:
    Anyone feel free to add me, can really do with the support after many failed attempt's by myself.
  • Thanks! I appreciate your support! :happy:
  • Yvette615
    Yvette615 Posts: 3 Member
    Today is my first day on (MVP) I have a 24 year old son just recently married the love of my life 5 months ago. I need to lose weight for health reasons blood pressure diabetes. I got on the site for motivations and encouragement to each other
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Feel free to add me! I need as much support as I can get! My family is naturally tiny (all under 5'3" and close to 100 lbs each) so they don't get my struggle. I can't count the number of times I've seen my mom after a month at school and the first thing out of her mouth is "did you gain weight again?" Not helpful!! My husband has been extremely supportive but he has a REALLY high metabolism due to a muscle-twitch disorder (his muscles are always working so he's constantly burning calories) so he has to eat twice as much as a normal person. I'll take all the support I can get!
  • Ocean_mom
    Ocean_mom Posts: 11 Member
    My name is Sandy. i just started my MFP today.Awesome job on your first month. I hope my first month is as good as yours.Congratulations!!!! I like you am starting out 300+ and want to get down to 170-180. I would like very much to be a part of your support and motivational team. If you would like send me a friend request.
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Wonderful start, please feel free to add me.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Sending you a request. I started at the same weight... So I know how it feels.