Not so new, but never posted.

Options
Hey there fitness friends! Well I'm Bree, and I'm 20 going on 21 in a couple weeks... I have always been overweight, and I'm finally ready to change that. I need some serious motivation, and people to help push me when I don't want to get up and do something, so if you log in often it'd be awesome if you would be my friend! I'm a part time college student/babysitter. Looking for a better job to pay for that school! ANYWAYS. I'm here for you if you need me! :)

Replies

• DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm married with 3 crazy wild kids! Live in boring south Dakota and not looking forward to winter! I love mfp and find logging in as time allows over the day I have better results! The site is awesome and full of people offering support! Add me if you like! Good luck on your journey!
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request then!!
  • dearbree
    Options
    Nice to meet ya! Thank you and good luck to you as well! I'm sure I'll encourage you just as much as I can!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am a dedicated logger and I am here for you girl. I could use someone to give me feedback too. Please feel free to add me to your buddy list if yo like!