Diet Tribe

Options
Hi Everyone,
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing this week.
I've been really great on tracking all my food and not slipping. I could add more water and exercise more.

How are you doing?

Replies

• AlisonMCross
    AlisonMCross Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing this week.
    I've been really great on tracking all my food and not slipping. I could add more water and exercise more.

How are you doing?
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Stepped on the scale and was up 2 pounds this morning....... but I'm staying focused and staying within my calories (even though I have an exam tomorrow and the girl next to me is having a timmies bagel!)

Hope everyone's day got off to a better start than mine :laugh:
  • katrana
    katrana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Last night I was REALLY craving a soda so I had about half a can of regular pepsi. (I budgeted for it in my calories too).

WELL, after I drank some, (after not having any for weeks) I realized that it was physically making me feel ill! I couldn't believe it, after drinking nothing but water, tea, 100% juice etc what a (toxic) number soda does to your body. It was really eye opening for me! I felt like I was going to throw up!!

I won't be craving soda again anytime soon!! "clean" eating FTW!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Doing well today! I had special K for breakfast and a banana w/ skim milk. Can't wait for weigh in day. Think I'll hit up the gym during lunch for a quick walk. Today I work from 8am-9pm so it's hard to exercise on Wed but like I said lunch time that gym is going to get a visit from ME!!!