Size Medium....

Options
OfficialPR
OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
Nothing like the joy of seeing and feeling progress when it comes to clothes. I'm happy to say I'm now a size Medium, down from a XL and sometimes 2XL depending on the shirt. Have been putting away all kinds of clothes to donate that are not MEDIUM, this also goes for all my dress shirts which I get from H&M and other slim clothes makers...It's the NEW Figs!!

Replies

• pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    yay, way to go!!

GG
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    good job! :smile:
  • Ddietzz
    Ddietzz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm whittling my way down from 4xl now to a 2xl..... maybe you can send me your hand me downs :)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    awesome! I cant wait to buy something that says M, along with my size 34 jeans :)
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • minabella
    minabella Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    what efing sucks for me is i can also now fit a medium i need like a 15 1/2 dress shirt BUT im 6'4" a Medium Tall is like a unicorn ..... its like all tall people must be fat %$!$^#&^
  • OfficialPR
    Options
    Appreciate all the support! Ya'll can do it as well...I have confidence in each and every one of you.....
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I had this samething happen to me this past summer! I still try on larges though out of habit! Congrats!!!
  • ia2ca
    ia2ca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We seem to be on similar paths - was in XL and sometimes 2XL (mostly tshirts), and just this weekend went out to get new shirts. Tried on larges and I was swimming in them! Reluctantly grabbed M's, and was very surprised they fit! Haven't been in mediums since college or earlier!
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    Awesome! I still have the majority of my XXL shirts from years ago and I'm a size S-M now! I should let go too, but I guess a part of me still fears that I will need the larger sizes again...
  • OfficialPR
    Options
    Awesome! I still have the majority of my XXL shirts from years ago and I'm a size S-M now! I should let go too, but I guess a part of me still fears that I will need the larger sizes again...
    Congrats! We seem to be on similar paths - was in XL and sometimes 2XL (mostly tshirts), and just this weekend went out to get new shirts. Tried on larges and I was swimming in them! Reluctantly grabbed M's, and was very surprised they fit! Haven't been in mediums since college or earlier!

Congrats! We're all on our way...now to tone the GUNS...:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!