Hi i would like to make some friends for support

Options
Hi :bigsmile: I would love to meet new friends for support i don't have much motivation :cry: and i need help i really want to loose weight. anyone out there that wants new friends add me :flowerforyou: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• crazybaby
    crazybaby Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi :bigsmile: I would love to meet new friends for support i don't have much motivation :cry: and i need help i really want to loose weight. anyone out there that wants new friends add me :flowerforyou: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • rmcisneros99
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You'll find all the help and support you need on this web site. Everyone is the best, really. I wish you all the luck in the world reaching your goals (not just your weight goal).
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place for support and motivation!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • hockeymom77
    Options
    Welcome! I am new also and looking for supportive friends. From reading everyone's posts this seems like a great site.