November Shred-It Challenge Day 9

Options
Good Morning Everyone! Day 9 of this awesome challenge. Only 3 weeks to go!

I'm definitely starting to feel my clothes fitting differently. New jeans at the end of this month will be a must! And it'll be nice to treat myself to something nice after all my hard work. And that treat WILL be in the form of new jeans, and not the kind of treat that would undo all my efforts ... like icecream or cheesecake.

It's funny, the longer I go not eating all those bad foods, the less I crave them. It's almost like I've forgotten the taste of sugar and fat and therefore don't long for it like I used to.

Hope you all have a great day!

Replies

• FindingMyself239
    Options
    Nice job and keep up the good job:) Feel free to add me as a friend for extra suport...you and many others influence,motive and push me..thank you thank you...have a wonderful day and keep me posted on your challenge:)
  • PurpleBeaniebaby
    PurpleBeaniebaby Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm also on day 9 today and feeling the benefits :D Not long til I will be happy in my favorite jeans again :D
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good morning Day 9 Shredders! Hope you are all going to have a fantastic day!

This morning I doubled up again...Days 9 & 10 done. I will do Yoga tomorrow to help stretch things out before moving onto Level 2 on Friday.

Stay strong ladies and have fun.

Just Shred It!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome, I am on day 9 as well! =) Keep up the great work everyone! I definitely am already feeling a difference as well! Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Happy Day 9 Everyoneee!! Keep up the good workk .. it seems like everyone is moving along verryy nicely in this challengeee! woohooo!!!

I have had to take a few days off from the Shred ... I think I am getting sick ... which is ironic, because this past week, I have been sleeping more than usual (I think I needed to catch up!) ... and eating better, AND getting in daily exercise. Last night was the first night in about 9 days that I took a night OFF from the gym. But I am back at it today!! I think I might do 3 more days at LEVEL 1 before progressing to LEVEL 2 ... my breathing isn't that great right now ... soo I need to get myself back to where I was before this hit me lol

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONEEE!!! KEEP SHREDDING =-)
  • mc522
    mc522 Posts: 23
    Options
    Happy Day 9 Everyoneee!! Keep up the good workk .. it seems like everyone is moving along verryy nicely in this challengeee! woohooo!!!

I have had to take a few days off from the Shred ... I think I am getting sick ... which is ironic, because this past week, I have been sleeping more than usual (I think I needed to catch up!) ... and eating better, AND getting in daily exercise. Last night was the first night in about 9 days that I took a night OFF from the gym. But I am back at it today!! I think I might do 3 more days at LEVEL 1 before progressing to LEVEL 2 ... my breathing isn't that great right now ... soo I need to get myself back to where I was before this hit me lol

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONEEE!!! KEEP SHREDDING =-)

Stinks...Im still fighting my sickness off!! Miserable...hope you feel better. Not fun! :(
  • mc522
    mc522 Posts: 23
    Options
    I pretty much had to force myself to get up this morning...still not feeling great. I noticed that taking a couple days off really affected me. I had a hard time during the cardio portions- seemed to be out of breath easily! Im looking forward to starting level 2 on Friday!
    Hope everyone has a great day! OH, and I lost a pound. Not much but I will take it! :)
  • FitChic13
    FitChic13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm taking a hint from Phatsoslim and taking 2 days off the Shred - back at it tomorrow! I pulled a calf muscle and put my neck out. Both are recovering nicely so there is no reason not to be back at it tomorrow.
    I was feeling a bit of a failure because I bailed on doing the Shred 30 days straight but I've put my all into it and feel great so 2 days rest is what everyone recommends when working out so I will not beat myself up.
    It's a journey and I intend to enjoy every minute of it!

Still going to do 3 more days of Level 1 then onto Level 2.

Happy Shredding!

Lisa :smile:
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I attempted the shred today. I quit after a few minutes. I am feeling too weak to do it. I don't feel sick though so i don't get it. I think this is a hint a need to relax for a day or its because a visitor will be here soon.Lmao I hope to be back at it tomorrow
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well I made it through it. I am soo glad I managed to do it. I think I figured out whats going on with me . I started taking a multivitamin and have been feeling weak everyday till 430pm. I seem to get my energy and strength back around that time. I guess I'll have to try something else.

I also decided to weigh and measure myself and noticed there was no change in either. I then decided to try on my jeans that were soo tight on my legs and I couldn't button before this. I can now button them and they got looser on my legs. I will definetly be able to wear them and be comfortable by the end of this. Yay!!
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    No loss of weight for me this week. I'm hoping I haven't hit a plateau. Maybe starting Round 2 will help :)

Happy Shredding!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I wasnt going to do the shred today. I totally wrote it off just because I didnt feel like it at all today. But I did it! I was like omg I just gotta do it. I didnt think about it so it helped lol. I did my day 9, 2nd day of level 2 and omg it kicked my butt again! Deff a lot more sweaty.
    And the only reason Im doing level 2 already I Im not going to be able to shred on friday, but hopefully I will be able to get it in on the others days. The boyfriend is pretty busy this weekend giving me time to hopefully do it...
    And my goal for this weekend is to make our dinners! not order gross take out. I will do the lasagna cupcakes or rolls, and do some tilapia.Being around him is what made me gain all this weight back!!! bad influence ;)
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Went over today and still am going to want something sweet!!! going to be doing the shred again today! L1 though