Gave away my "reward"

Options
At the start of the year I was wearing baggy size 48 jeans. And they were starting to get tight. In July I hit a mini-goal and bought myself some new jeans as a reward. I went into the change rooms with a straight leg size 42 and realised it was way too big. I went back and swapped them for a size 40, which also felt a little loose. I then got incredibly brave and tried on a skinny leg size 38. I hadn't worn size 38 since I was 16 and I was so excited when it fit nicely. Moreover, it actually looked good! I had tears in my eyes in the change room as I tried them on.

Today I had to give away my skinny leg size 38s the other day because they no longer fit. My new skinny leg size 34s are much more flattering...

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, well done, keep it up.
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow.. tats like awesome.... i hope to feel the same in the near future...
  • samwelli
    Options
    awesome!!! my 38s are way too big and my 34s are nice and loosey now. i am not brave enough to try 32s as i have not worn them since 1997
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    fantastic. Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!