Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Theresa and need to get started on my weightloss goals. I got married in Septmeber and the scale has just been getting worse and worse. I weighed myself yesterday I decided this HAS to stop I cannot let this get worse I HAVE to make it better. I am glad there is a lace of support because I know everyday is going to be a struggle to eat much much healtier.

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa - if you utilize the tools that this site has to offer, and you're really serious about the commitment to yourself - then you will be successful. Lots of supportive people here. Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • nursegrl507
    Options
    Thank you very much. I am determined to stick with this!

6748712.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Nurse_Ratched
    Options
    Hey, fellow nurse!! Welcome, I'm also new here and doing my best to stay motivated and lose weight. Good luck.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa, welcome and good luck with your weightloss goals.

Feel free to add me as a friend, if you wish.

All the best
  • lilymarlene100
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm at last posting my food every day and it makes such a difference.
    One question.....how do I get one of those weight loss banners on my messages? Thanks
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi lilymarlene!
    Just go to TOOLS tab and click on Weight Loss Tickers. Choose whatever you like. You can go (TOOLS-->Weight Loss Tickers) any time you need to update it.
    Warm regards,
    Marina
    12600043.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lilymarlene100
    Options
    T9232048.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterhanks.....I'll try that. Watch this space!
    ETA looks like I've done it.
    Will it do it automatically in future?
  • lilymarlene100
    Options
    Just how I feel......all of it. Hope 9232048.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterwe can all help each other out!
  • lilymarlene100
    Options
    How do I get that ticker to sit at the bottom of the message?