Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #10

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    But they had one person from EACH team weigh-in. How on earth is one person suppose to beat 5 people? That's one crazy twist...but your right, Chris has pulled awesome numbers. We're rootin' for ya lady!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    But they had one person from EACH team weigh-in. How on earth is one person suppose to beat 5 people? That's one crazy twist...but your right, Chris has pulled awesome numbers. We're rootin' for ya lady!

This is one they did 2 or 3 weeks ago. The girl that was picked won!! That's what I loved about it! Oh, I have one planned where all three teams are involved, don't you worry!!

Chris, just do the best you can! Your used to being hungry from the surgery!!

Heather, I went back and checked it. You are right, the winners got 1.0 and 0.5 advantages.

Anyway, thanks to all for helping me keep this together and catching my errors.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Congrat's Heather and Erin! The two of you on one team makes me kinda nervous... You both totally rock the scale every week! Everyone did awesome this week... love this challenge:heart:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    na think im out for good ron can go back .. sucks no one donated any to me didnt know we could do that..:sad:
    Thanks erin we made it till the last two girl go get them and win this knock them all off LOL :drinker: one by one go get them tiger :drinker: good luck to you all. And thank you kim for doing the challenge, kinda glad dont have to do a pic thing for a while LOL .
    I think i did well
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WOW KIM, that is so much work....Thank you!

I know my team loves me...I'm pretty lucky.

So Chris, let me know if you need anything this week....This is one crazy twist!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    na think im out for good ron can go back .. sucks no one donated any to me didnt know we could do that..:sad:

Naomi, Erin didn't have enough in the bank to donate to you...I like to urge you to stay in and keep up your good work.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Chris, I just wanted to say that it is all based on percentages. If you lose 1%, our whole team has to lose one percentage. Ha, just look at my track record and that speaks for itself. :cry:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Chris, I just wanted to say that it is all based on percentages. If you lose 1%, our whole team has to lose one percentage. Ha, just look at my track record and that speaks for itself. :cry:

LOL!!! :sad:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Congrats Heather and Eryn!!!!

Chris I have no doubts that you'll kick some major tail!!!!
  • bauer0813
    Options
    OH my head is spinning with all this information - I give you huge credit Kim for taking the time to do all this. Makes it a lot of fun! I will continue to do what I am doing and hopefully it will do my team right!

Congrats to Heather and Eryn - very proud of you guys for rocking the scale!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Naomi... if I could have I would have. :( Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks and great job everyone!

So I'm a muscle master now? SWEET! LOL
    I won't let you guys down! ALthough I feel like the 140's are dominating my life. :P
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Welcome Erin!!

I planned to work from 7 to 3...come home and workout...but, daughter totals the car and ends up in the ER (she's OK)...now, I want to just drink and I am starving.
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I'm glad to hear she's ok!
    I think a drink is justified!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    thanks but thats cool sexy ladies... see you all in the next one teehehehe... good luck ERIN!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL... make them butts move :love:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm glad to hear she's ok!
    I think a drink is justified!

It was many...but, they were light!! Now, today is dealing with the title, insurance and finding a new car :ohwell:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    What a headache Kim!!

I'm happy to hear she's ok though!! Much luck with all the coming car headache! lol
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Kim - My bro-in-law and I both recently bought cars from Kosters Car Corner in Blooming Prairie. It is south 1-2 hours. They take cars that have been totalled out due to body damage, fix them up and get them certified by the state of mn. I was pretty leery at first, but is has all been good. (My car was rearended and they relaced the bumper - everything is good as new now and it was about $4000 less than everywhere else 8 could find it) No pressure or anything! I don't get a kick back....maybe I shouldn't tell you about them...they did send me a tin of cookies after I bought from them. Let me know if you want their website or number.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hmmmm, I might be in the market for a new car!!

2002-Toyota-4sale.jpg
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    what was it?
    Kinda looks like a dodge? I'm probably way off.