Getting back on Track (with pics)

Options
bobs_god
bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
So I took some time away from MFP dealing with a few personal issues, I now feel back on track and have decided one way of cementing my motivation is to do the one thing I haven't done on MFP until now............. Before and After pics

This is my before pic taken this time last year http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/mbranney/Weight Loss/149239_10150095323620977_743470976_7583086_4239785_n.jpg

This is me now after 10 months and 57lb loss
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/mbranney/Weight Loss/332779_2231239991899_1574867382_2156086_34463718_o-1.jpg

I plan to add a new pic at my one year point in January. Please be honest............

Replies

• richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    pics are not working
  • bobs_god
    Options
    Trying to fix as we speak
  • bobs_god
    Options
    Ok really can't get it working gonna get the mods to delete and try again!!
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    weird, if you go to the link it works but if you use tags it doesnt, maybe it is a setting on photobucket?

Rich
  • tinukeb
    Options
    Pics work fine, I copied and pasted it into my browser. The difference in the before and after is amazing, be very very proud of yourself, love the suit xx
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    I just copied and pasted the links...you look great!!
  • bobs_god
    Options
    I will look at the photobucket settings thanks richx83
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    I'll try to post them.. hope this works.

w02gzo.jpg

9hsvba.jpg
  • betslyn
    Options
    Great Job and what a good looking guy you are - you remind me of my son - alot - he just underwent a huge transformation just like you and still has a hard time believing he isn't still fat - and good looking. Kids at school can be so mean and it gets in your head and is hard to get rid of. Congratulations to you and hang in there!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Amazing results so far hun.. WAY TO GO!!! looking great :D
  • bobs_god
    Options
    Thanks whispering dragon for fixing that and thank you for your comments. Betslyn I appreciate your comments I went through a really bad time in school and I guess it has taken me a bit to get used to the fact that I am changing into a different/healthier happier person.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!