What time of day do you work out?

Options
2»

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I prefer to workout around 11-12 in the morning but in reality I go to in the evening around 8pm unless it's both mine and my bf's day off work/uni (not very often)
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I work out around 5am to be finished before my son has to get up and ready for school! I like working out in the morning, it helps me get my day started! :happy:
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Cardio (morning), weights (evenings-2 days/week)
  • mmbutler2004
    mmbutler2004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5am... before i am fully awake to decide not to do it...lol.. and before my children wake up
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    500am to 530am.
    Hard at first, but I love the sense of getting SOMETHING positive accomplished early in the day :smile:
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I usually workout in the evning because I have to get up so early like( 4am), but on my off days I do it in the morning and get it out the way.
  • yclayborne32
    Options
    9 AM or around 5 PM
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My schedule varies, so

M- 5:00 p.m.
    T, R - 7:30 a.m.
    W 11:30 (lunch hour)
    F- 7:30 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. depending on meeting schedule
    S- 10:00 a.m. or ~ 2:00 p.m.
    Su- 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
  • aimeerowe91
    Options
    sometimes 9:30am, sometimes 11am, sometimes 1pm and sometimes 7pm :) my classes i do are all at different times :)
  • dancer4275
    Options
    Usually 6-8/9ish.
  • Thinspiration8212
    Options
    I work out any time after 6:30pm-8pm, i know its better to work out in the morning before there is no food in my bellly but I CANT do it. I work out so much better at night and i sleep so much better. If i work out in the morning i feel so hungry allll day!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    5 - 6 am
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    I am up at 4:30 am to workout on weekdays. On the weekends, I just workout when the mood strikes me.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Usually around 8pm during the week, sometime in the afternoon on the weekend. I work out with my husband and that is the time that fits both of our schedules.
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    Monday, Tuesday and Friday I am usually at the gym like 8 pm.
    Wednesday and Thursday right after work, 5:30 PM.
    Then on the weekends it varies, but I like being in early. Usually I don't get there until noon though!

I Love working out late night. So on Fridays I usually don't leave the gym until 10:30. I just have so much more energy when it's late. heh..
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    straight after work, before dinner, get it out of the way, I could never exercise after dinner. Mornings on the weekends again to get it out of the way then get on with my day! Can you tell i hate working out?!