Treadmill Victory!

So, I got on my favorite treadmill this morning, after losing 3 lbs this week and OMG...I was the "default weight" (155). This is the first time since I've had my gym membership (more than 10 years) that I was ever able to do this.

I almost wanted to cry thinking about the days I'd look around to make sure nobody could see the embarrassing number I was punching in...but instead I just had this stupid smile on my face the whole workout :happy:

Next step....adjusting it downward!

Replies

• jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Great job Heidi!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    That is a huge victory. Congrats!
  • That's amazing! That has been one of my goals since I started this! The treadmills at my gym are set to 68kg and I'm at 74kg for now so not too far to go!

Go you! Well done :happy:
  • thewingnut13
    thewingnut13 Posts: 50 Member
    Great job!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Awesome!!! :heart:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Thanks all...its the little victories that help keep me motivated! This site is so awesome for support!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    I completely understand what you mean! When I went from 161 to 159.5 in my weigh-in, my joy knew no bounds....the 1.5 lbs was not what made me happy....it was being under 160 :D Well done!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    I completely understand what you mean! When I went from 161 to 159.5 in my weigh-in, my joy knew no bounds....the 1.5 lbs was not what made me happy....it was being under 160 :D Well done!
    :drinker:
    That was me like two weeks ago...just thrilled to see 15- as the beginning of my number! I remember looking behind me before punching in 19* on the same treadmill....just hoping nobody was watching that!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    :drinker:
    That was me like two weeks ago...just thrilled to see 15- as the beginning of my number! I remember looking behind me before punching in 19* on the same treadmill....just hoping nobody was watching that!

Haha! I am trying these days to find joy in exercising. I have been obsessed with my weighing scale for way too long...really need to start trusting my mirror more :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!