Need Friends!

Options
Somehow, all my friends got deleted and I no longer have any! Send me a friend request if your a motivated, daily logger :)

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm a dedicated logger...totally addicted to MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm new but am definitely motivated! Sending request :)
  • Nurse_Ratched
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'm not really new, but I only discovered MFP because we had to create a journal for a week and had to create an account here. Well, the semester is almost over, and I thought I would give it a try. Who knows? I might actually lose the last 10 lbs?
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi ell5185!
    I am new to the MFP (just started this week). Feel free to add me as a friend. Let's help each other with motivation :wink:
    It is funny, I am somewhat private person and never was a part of any forum or blog, until now. On October 13, I had my weight loss surgery (LapBand). I started my journey on October 3. I am religiously count the calories, control portions, and try to excise.
    Worm regards,
    Marina
    12600043.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • erinr73
    Options
    Hi - I'm new - just started yesterday - still trying to figure out how to navigate the site. Does this site have a separate area where I can find recipes? I didn't know if recipes were found only in blogs or if there is an actual place to click to find them.
    Thanks!!!
    Erin:smile:
  • rippy1969
    Options
    I am new here, but plan to log daily.