Time to get some friends!

Options
Hi ya'll, I am fairly new to MFP I have been on here for about two weeks now and I think it's time to get some friends. I am a young mom of two little ones, and I am looking to get my body back! I let myself go once I got pregnant with my first and it just kept going down hill since then. I have realized that I am very unhealthy and unhappy with what my body looks like. So here I am! Looking for friends, support and encouragement in my journey. My journey is going to be a fairly long one, I am looking to loss 100 - 120 pounds...

Replies

• rippy1969
    Options
    I just started this week. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • hudginsrebecca
    Options
    Hi I am also new here just started yesterday....lol I joined the gym yesterday and they told me about this website. I am 38 years old and I have been on adipex diet pills for the past 4 months and I have been losing weight but I needed more than just the pills. I also need to lose over 100lbs and everytime I have ever joined the gym I always quiet within days.... this time I plan on sticking to it but I would love to have someone push me and support me. My husband just says "Just do it" well its easier said than done. I hate doing this by myself but I have to do it or I will end up over 300lbs and I just cant do that. My name is Rebecca and I am from Ga. lets be friends...lol
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i'm here...looking for the same amount of weight loss...i will send you a request.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good Luck - if I can do this anyone can!!

Feel free to add me anyone who wants to support/encorage each other.

Sarah:flowerforyou:
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    I am new here as well. Just started on Monday actually. But I have to say I love it already! Everyone is so supportive and encouraging. I'm a mom to three little ones as well and that is the result of my weight gain too. But they are SO worth all that and more. :) Feel free to add me! Good luck to you! We CAN and WILL do this!!!!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will see that MFP is awesome! You will find that the support and friendship is great. Please add me if you and we will support each other :flowerforyou:
  • gmerida
    Options
    :happy: Hi, I just joined yesterday. I have 50 lbs to lose..and I am 48 yrs old, so I need the encouragement and reading the different topics helps. I am a Mother of an 8 yr old. Hope to stick to it. Good luck to me..
  • HelenaStar
    HelenaStar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I registered with this site earlier this year but I have not dedicated myself to utilizing it like I should. Just turned 40 and I did not lose any weight for my 40th. Time to focus. My goal is 80 lbs. However, I am in a weight loss challenge with my siblings. The first one to lose 30 lbs gets the pool of $100. I want to WIN. I need all the support that I can get! I know exactly what I am supposed to be doing and I am ashamed to say that I have access to all of the resources that I need. I just need to do it consistently and that is the hard part for me. Ugghh, ready to get it together but I do need support. Help!
  • jenireed
    Options
    Hi - I am a SAHM of a 1 and 2 year old. I let myself go with my first pregnancy and have been working hard to get my body back. Please feel free to add me - we can all use friends and support!!