Two small NSV's last night

Options
jah7700
jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
So, I have had season tickets to North Texas Mean Green basketball for several seasons... Last night was their first game of the 2011-12 season and I had a couple NSV's...

First NSV: There's a large stairway going from the sidewalk up to the entrance of the Super Pit. As I got to the door to enter, I turned around and realized I had taken two steps at a time and wasn't winded at the top! Guess the walking and jogging is paying off!

Second NSV: Last year the chairs were getting a little tight and I had to pre-plan getting up so I didn't look like a complete fool. Granted, I could still fit, but it was tight and slightly embarrassing. I headed down to our seats and sat down... What's this??? I fit, there was actually room in the chair! I didn't have any problems getting in or out!

Fraking amazing!!! Thanks to MFP and all my peeps on here keeping me motivated and inspired! Now to keep at it and make my goal!

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Both of those are amazing and proof that what you are doing is paying off! I am sure that fitting in the seat had to be the best feeling in the world. Looks you are officially part of the shrinking body club....I on the other hand am not :laugh:
  • Deirdre_R
    Deirdre_R Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Stupid question - what's an NSV? Something something victory?
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    That must have fealt great! I've experienced the first nsv you have mentioned and was happy a whole day long! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Stupid question - what's an NSV? Something something victory?

Non-Scale Victory :ohwell:
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call those small victories at all! Good Job, kinda makes you want to just go Rocky up those steps doesn't it? lol
  • Corig22
    Corig22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    non-sacale victory. And it is not a stupid question. Took me forever to figure it out. =)
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you! You must feel great! Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing; Keeps all of us motivated to stay the course!
  • Christi1979
    Christi1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's really great! Keep up the good work :-)
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was at a hockey game recently and had the same problem of not quite fitting into the seat.. I really look forward to a NSV like this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!