hiiii from norway!:)

Options
hey! :)
My name is Tone. I am 22 years old and I'm from Norway. I wonder if there are others here who also comes from Norway.
my goal is to lose a total of 30 kg. I have lost 9.7 kg so far. so there is still a long way to go, but I'll get there!

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi :happy: Welcome to MFP!

I'm not from Norway but I am over there quite a bit for business as my company has their Head Office over there.

Good luck with your goal - it seems tough at first, but you WILL get there! You've made an amazing start already! Well done!
  • tooa
    tooa Posts: 3
    Options
    thank you;)) yes it is hard to change your lifestyle! but it feels nice that the pounds disappear:)
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hei! Jeg er skotsk, men min samboer er norsk, fra Oslo. Oft reiser vi til Norge. Det siste jeg var i Oslo var i august. Jeg har laert litt norsk ( snakker ikke saa godt, men jeg forstaar og jeg leser krim romaner paa norsk!). Vi bor paa Shetlandsoeyene. Lykke til med MFP!
    Anne
  • vaderq84
    vaderq84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not from Norway, but from Poland which is fairly close by ;). Maybe I can add you as friend so it will be easier to achieve your goal. Good luck and have fun.
  • tooa
    tooa Posts: 3
    Options
    Hei! Jeg er skotsk, men min samboer er norsk, fra Oslo. Oft reiser vi til Norge. Det siste jeg var i Oslo var i august. Jeg har laert litt norsk ( snakker ikke saa godt, men jeg forstaar og jeg leser krim romaner paa norsk!). Vi bor paa Shetlandsoeyene. Lykke til med MFP!
    Anne

så hyggelig å se noen norske ord her :) og jeg må si du er flink til å skrive også :)
    tusen takk for det:)
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Welcome I hope you find this site as great as Im finding It. Everyone is so supportive and helpful It really does motivate you. I have MFP's from all over and a very colourful bunch they are too. Feel free to add me as a friend It would be a pleasure to support you in any way I can. You could always do the same from over there in norway. Good luck xxx
  • I am not from Norway, but I do know that there is someone on here from Norway...I commented on his post just a couple of weeks ago!! I hope you really like it here - I love it!
  • zitrana87
    zitrana87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi hunny, nice to see you on here!
    As you know I'll help you achieve your goal :)
    I think you've done amazing so far, with losing almost 10kg!
    That means you've lost 1/3 of your goal!
    I know you can do it, and if you ever need me, you know where to find me ;-)
    Hugs and kisses from me to you!
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hei!
    :) Anyway, I am from Philadelphia but have a couple internet Norwegian friends and was in Trondheim in 2005. BEAUTIFUL country!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me!
    Tusen takk!
    Meredith