Hey from NC

Options
Hey ya'll! I have been wanting to do this for some time now. I start a weight loss program and then by the end of the week im binging on cookies. So this time I am serious about this. I've got to sweet girls that need me healthy. One of my best friends used this site to help her lose a lot of weight and she swears by this. So I guess I am asking for some friends to keep me motivated.
I would also love any tips people may have about fitting in exercise. My husband I both work full time and we work opposite of each other so that one of us can stay home with the girls. We work 12 hour shifts. and There has been alot of overtime for me the past 2 months. When Im home, Im either tired or doing something with my kids.

Replies

• froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I am from NC also. feel free to add me :)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mommy to 3 beautiful kids myself so I know where you are coming from. Feed free to add me! Good luck! :)
  • mvilla2426
    Options
    Welcome!! I also live in NC. :)
  • jenireed
    Options
    Hi! I also live in NC. I'm a SAHM with 2 little ones. Feel free to add me.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi I'm new too .. I live in the UK but I love NC !

Have had many happy vacations there as the company I work for has offices in Raleigh so I always add vacation on to work trips :smile:
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Yes ma'am it works, and I know if anybody can do it you can! We have so many reasons to do this not only for our families, but for ourselves as well. I am here for you every step of the way!!! :smile:
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm in NC as well and would love to have you as a friend! :happy:
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm from NC also! Welcome - you'll love this site.
  • thinnerJT
    thinnerJT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here in NC and new too! Had gastric banding surgery on 10/4, so I'm using this site to track my intake and exercise. I'm trying to get the hang of my "new" eating plan!
  • Hfox3953
    Hfox3953 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from NC too. Been on this site for a while and just now actually getting involved with the forums.

I'm a sports medicine major and looking at doing personal training for a hobby. My life revolves around health and fitness.

Feel free to add me.

Also, I post on a daily basis some motivational tools and fitness/health tips at : fitnessfox.tumblr.com