ok time to get serious....

Options
Hello my name is Krystal...i am 34 and from Michigan......i have been on MFP for about a month on and off. all jokes aside time to put on my "big" girl pants and bust my *kitten* to get this done. :bigsmile: Hope to talk to ya all soon! please add me i could use some friends and support!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alc720
    alc720 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome!! You've come to the right place!!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, like you determination and looking forward seeing your progression
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sending you a friend request! :)
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm sending you a friend request :smile:
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined on Monday and love it so far! Feel free to add me. :)
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have made the right decision coming here! You can do it...even when you feel like you cant!
  • kduncan704
    Options
    I am the same way. I have played around with MFP, but not taken it serious. I need to get going as well.
  • mblackburn731
    mblackburn731 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined a few months ago but didn't stick with it! I've been whining, crying, complaining about my weight since my youngest daughter was born and she is almost 8! I'm 38 and I feel like a 70 yr old, achy bones, tired, on blood pressure medicine. I don't want to look back years down the road and just WISH I had done something about it, I WANT to make it happen this time but I know I will need encouragement along the way too!