Has anyone tried PGX ?

Options
Just curious of your experience with PGX
Thanks!

Replies

• Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I once tried the powdered version in the form of 'Slim Stix' mix in water and drink, made me feel really full and uncomfortable......
    Also tried the PGX capsuls from costco that were apparantly the same thing. I took them for a few weeks but did not notice any difference in my appetite or weight loss. Seemed too good to be true, and for me it was =)
    Others may have different experiences tho
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm using the gel tabs now & I love them - they definitely make me feel full & not uncomfortable !!
    I want to get the powder now & I noticed that they have meal replacements too !!
    You have to make sure & drink water right after you take them
  • shazlewood
    Options
    I have used PGX. The trick to them is you really need to be consistent with them and drink lots of water to really benefit on the health and weight loss side. (They have a high level fiber) I didn't really ever notice being "full" due to the gel caps but I didn't have cravings. They really work to help balance your sugars levels and curb your munchies. I also have stomach/digestive problems and over time they seem to help even balance them out as well. Like anything else, it all depends on what you put into it for what you'll get out.