Anyone Crafty?

Options
I love making crafts. Anyone else?
I mainly work with polymer clay. I used to sell my trinkets to support my paranormal group's equiptment needs and now that I left I dont do as much crafty things. Im starting a new venture with Nail Art. We ordered the nails yesterday and Im excited to give my
Thanksgiving nails a go. Here is a pic of some of the Polymer work I have done.
This is one I did to make it look like a lovely stone or perhaps a geode
HPIM2904.jpg
HPIM2907.jpg
crazy clay
HPIM2884.jpg

Replies

• vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! At first I was like, why did she post a pic of a rock? Haha, you're very talented!
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just started a group yesterday for Crafty people....you should look us up :D
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I love the heart :) absolutely beautiful!! YOu do amazing work ;)
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love being crafty. I have a little crayon business - I make molded crayons. I also make play felt food - can you tell I'm a mom of a toddler?! I also sew as much as I can, and love a good DIY project, as well as making all of my holiday decorations. Whenever I get the chance, I like to work on a project :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Lasst night, I made an Angry Birds plushie. The red one. I'm quite proud of himm, but I have about a dozen more to do. Maybe when I'm done, I'll post photos.
  • janelle1993
    Options
    Those are beautiful and cool!! I would say I'm crafty but only when someone needs my craftiness (if that's a word lol) do I use it but now that I think about it I should just do it for fun, it might relieve some of my stress!! But again very cool keep it up!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I bought myself for fun a paper recycling mini factory .. yesterday and and going to attempt to make paper... to make the invitations for our Wedding next October...
    lol
    always been crafty to a certain extent... I do scrap booking... and make cakes, decorate cakes, (not eat them mind you lol).. love working with fondant.

You art is AWESOME... look forward to seeing some of your Nail ARt :D
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    <---- Scrapbooker here.. Love the heart!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have my moments of craftyness =) I've made decorated baskets, tutus, hair bows, etc... Would love to start making jewelry, because now I have a little girl to put it on :smile:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I bought myself for fun a paper recycling mini factory .. yesterday and and going to attempt to make paper... to make the invitations for our Wedding next October...
    lol
    always been crafty to a certain extent... I do scrap booking... and make cakes, decorate cakes, (not eat them mind you lol).. love working with fondant.

You art is AWESOME... look forward to seeing some of your Nail ARt :D

Where did you buy this mini factory?!!!!!!!

I'm dying to make my own paper!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    lol

You art is AWESOME... look forward to seeing some of your Nail Art :D

I got it at the Samko and Myko Toy Blow Out Sale in Ottawa... haven't tried it yet mind you it is from Bill Nye the Science Guy lol

and ELMER glue... http://www.theconsumerlink.com/product_detail.asp?BID=elmers&T1=TCL+E2113&navStart=103&.

wow says it is 29.99 I got it for 7.50$
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    Thank you! Omg Angry Bird Plushies! I looooooove Angry Birds. My boyfriend is amazingly talented when it comes to clay. He sat down with me one day and started doing Indian themed necklaces. One bear fetish he made to look like it was carved from bone was amazing! I mean you clicked it against the table and it sounded like bone hitting. Anywho it's that time of year to get my craft on and make some christmas items. I will post pics when they are done. I love that you all are so crafty!
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've done stain glass work for 7 years. I usually give my pieces away for gifts because for the amount of work you put into it people don't want to pay for what its really worth. I have photos but not handy but when I find them I will post.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I've taken pottery (not so great at)
    Stained glass - this is fun
    Jewelry making

Currenty making a Christmas stocking from a Buccila kit.
    I made one for my husband last year... takes forever but comes out great!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I like to knit, sew, don't do these things too much because I don't have time, but I still like them lol. I also like making cards and other paper stuff....Always open to try new crafts...so much fun!
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am a knitter. Currently I love knitting hats and socks.
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    I've done stain glass work for 7 years. I usually give my pieces away for gifts because for the amount of work you put into it people don't want to pay for what its really worth. I have photos but not handy but when I find them I will post.
    I have always wanted to do stained glass and glass bead making. Someday!
  • leannmanderson
    Options
    I make rosaries for charity. I'm currently working on a batch of 300 to go down to Haiti. I will also do any other little art project that grabs my attention. Also, every Palm Sunday, I help the kids make crosses out of palm leaves.

My main "craft," though, is writing. I'm a published author!