The New Girl

Options
My name is Shelley Watkins, I'm 19 and this is my second day using this. I want to lose about 100-110 pounds and I've lost almost 15 pounds already! MFP is so helpful!
Any tips and advice are welcome!
ALSO I haven't been eating healthy for the last 19 years so any tastey healthy recipes are very appreciated! Thanks. (:

Replies

• jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and i can help motivate you
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey and WELCOME! Sometimes It is good to view your friends food diary to get an idea of how many calories they eat and what they are eating.... I do that for inspiration and yummy food ideas.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shelley!! There are TONS of helpful people here to help motivate you, and help you reach your goal! Feel free to add me if you'd like =)

Take care and good luck!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Welcome honey this site is so cool and helpful your gonna love it here. Get yourself some friends added, mine are all people I had never met before. They really really keep me motivated and are the most adorable and funny bunch of people ever. It's really nice to have some support seperate from my friends at home as they often lead me astray and dont take me wanting to get fit seriously. I have had such a boost since I have found this place. I LOVE IT!! You are welcome to add me for support.

Good luck on your way to a healthier more fabulous you x
  • SeattleLove
    Options
    Welcome dear :)
    I added you to my friends. We can motivate each other, even though I'm almost at my goal but I would love to help you with your wieghtloss journey..
  • Floridamom82
    Options
    Good Luck! If you need motivation I am here.:flowerforyou:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    lots of good tips on my profile...from how to create a will power pill to exercise and food ideas. feel free to take a look.
  • demetrics32
    Options
    HI, THIS IS MY FIRST DAY, AND I REALLY NEED SOME SUPPORT. I WOULD ALSO LOVE GET SOME HEALTHY IDEAS FOR EATING.