P90X App for iPhone

Options
wbond
wbond Posts: 363 Member
Did you know there is a new app for your iPhone...P90X app. It is an awesome tool for those doing P90X or those thinking about doing P90X. The app schedules your workout program into your calendar, you can track your measurements throughout the 90 days, log your workouts, track your workouts (weights, sets, reps), take before, 30, 60, 90 day photos, tweet/Facebook your results, it comes with the fit test and ab ripper x for free. If you on the go and want to buy more workouts on the phone you can, but they will not be the videos, just a walk-through of the exercise and count down the moves....and so much move. If you want more information on how the app works or how to get it and set your phone up properly...msg me.

Replies

• fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Since I have an Android phone I installed this on my Ipod Touch, and it really is a great app !!!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome, since I was planning on starting p90x soon! Thanks for sharing.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome, since I was planning on starting p90x soon! Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a team BeachBody profile? It is required for the app...
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    As the tool doesn't support Android or Windows Phone 7, I guess I just continue using the free .pdf files to track the schedule and log the workouts.