Which Zumba DVD or Game do you love ?

Options
Hi all ! :flowerforyou:

I have posted this question on my wall a few weeks ago, and only but 2 of my friends replied (THANKS MEGSOMMER AND UEROPA!!) -

I am looking to buy a Zumba DVD or game (I have the WII and Playstation 3), and would like everyone's input on which ones they like best. Any reasons would be appreciated, as well....

Really wasn't looking to spend too much $ on it, but if you all vote for the expensive one, then I shall comply...... I just want one that will be tons of fun, and I will look forward to doing it !

Thanks everyone ! :heart:

Replies

• Katzilla82
    Options
    Biggest loser Xbox hands down!
  • SweetNia11
    Options
    I bought Zumba Total Body Transformation (paid $54 from amazon) and am now addicted. Expecially love the Sculpt&Tone and Flat Ab workout. If I had a choice I would just get those 2 DVDs alone , the other 2 DVDs are fun too. The toning sticks that come with it are too light for me , 1lb each, the heavier ones are a bit expensive when bought separate. I might just buy regular 2lb weights instead. Either way I am quite pleased with whole thing and look forward to working out every day now ! I have heard good reviews on Zumba Exhilerate too and will definitely buy it someday soon. Hope this helps :-)
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I bought Zumba Total Body Transformation (paid $54 from amazon) and am now addicted. Expecially love the Sculpt&Tone and Flat Ab workout. If I had a choice I would just get those 2 DVDs alone , the other 2 DVDs are fun too. The toning sticks that come with it are too light for me , 1lb each, the heavier ones are a bit expensive when bought separate. I might just buy regular 2lb weights instead. Either way I am quite pleased with whole thing and look forward to working out every day now ! I have heard good reviews on Zumba Exhilerate too and will definitely buy it someday soon. Hope this helps :-)

Yes SweetNia ! This is very helpful already ! I will def look this one up later.

Thanks much !!! :happy:
  • peanut_parker2
    peanut_parker2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba exhilarate and I got it off eBay brand new for like 75 bucks it's regular like 100 with shipping from Zumba.com..I've only done the first 2 videos (there's 7 included) I've done the step by step( learning Te moves) and activate video! It's alot of fun and I've noticed I've gotten curvier and I've lost 3 lbs I just got it at the beginning of this mo. But it's soo much fun and I do it almost everyday p.s. It's wayy better if u do it with a friend ( I do it with my cousin and have been trying to get my boyfriend to do it with me but he thinks it's a "girly thing" lol)
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba exhilarate and I got it off eBay brand new for like 75 bucks it's regular like 100 with shipping from Zumba.com..I've only done the first 2 videos (there's 7 included) I've done the step by step( learning Te moves) and activate video! It's alot of fun and I've noticed I've gotten curvier and I've lost 3 lbs I just got it at the beginning of this mo. But it's soo much fun and I do it almost everyday p.s. It's wayy better if u do it with a friend ( I do it with my cousin and have been trying to get my boyfriend to do it with me but he thinks it's a "girly thing" lol)

Thanks ! I have looked into that one, and I think I will end up going with it..... I saw they have it cheaper on EBay. Someone here uses it, and she SWEARS by the Concert DVD... She logs in 1000 cals burned for 60 mins, that is CRAZY !! And I love dancing, so I guess Zumba will be my way to go ! At least something fun, and not just exercise only.......

Thanks for your input ! :flowerforyou:
  • Sandahlxx
    Sandahlxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Original zumba for wii has the exact routine I learned in zumba classes at the gym, it's great!
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have the original Zumba! Zumba is so much fun! This one has 4-5 different workouts. 15 minute easy and hard. 45 minute easy and hard. Intermediate both! Get Zumba!:glasses:
  • kjenelle
    kjenelle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Zumba2 for the Wii is my favorite when I can't make it out to class. I also have the Zumba for the Kinect, but Zumba2 has more of the music that is played in the classroom.