Paranormal Activity 3!!

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Anyone seen this?! Im going to watch it tomorrow night!!!! :bigsmile:

Ive got the 1st and 2nd on dvd and always watch them! I love films like that ha! :tongue:

Is the 3rd better than the other 2? Ive seen trailers all over youtube, but just wants some opinions on people who have seen it!

thanks x

Replies

• richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    awesome film with some nice features in it

i took a friend that doesnt like horror films, she didnt sleep very well that night and didnt watch the last 10 minutes
  • sonshine327
    Options
    I've seen it and it creeped me out so bad! I can't hear the name Toby without getting chills. :) You'll love it. I liked this one the most out of the 3, but I think that's because I was in the theater and not distracted at home with other things. Nothing in the trailers is in the movie. You'll be totally surprised.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It was scary!!!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Truthfully, I am a sap and loves these movies. I cant wait to see 3. I thought 2 was better than one. Did anyone else feel that way?
  • xSophia19
    Options
    ahh ok! sounds proper good then! thankyou :)
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Truthfully, I am a sap and loves these movies. I cant wait to see 3. I thought 2 was better than one. Did anyone else feel that way?

yea i thought 2 was better than 1!! more spooktacular things happend! when she got dragged down the stairs, the baby got dragged up the side of the cot, the front door slammed etc etc! WAAAY better than the 1st!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I loved the first 2 but felt let down by the 3rd one. Events described in 1 & 2 when the girls were little were not explained in 3 like I thought they were going to be. I left more confused than anything; I feel like I need a PA 3 1/2. I'd wait for it to come out on DVD if I were you.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, it was better than the second one, but not better than the first.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I loved it mostly because it finally made the whole story come full circle (to a point...seems it could still be left open for a part 4).

I will say that it was pretty friggan good at getting you anxious and then making you wet yourself! (I did not wet myself personally, but the screaming that was in the theater I was in was fantastic).
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    aghhh dont watch it.. i spent the time in the cinema hiding behind my scarf nd still ended up with night terrors because of it.. its very jumpy better then the first.. brings all films together.. good watch i suppose if you like these kind of movies..
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It was sad too. Creeped me out bad. It was good if you like that kind of thing. Which I do!!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Oooh wicked!! I love these kind of films soo im super excited to go see it tomorrow night! The cinema will be packed! Which wil make the atmosphere even more better with everyone screaming and jumping oit there seats! (including me) hehee
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    its rubbish! save your money and watch online! a couple of bits made me jump but the 2nd one was better!