Looking for a walking buddy in Grand Rapids

Options
Hi there,

I'm looking for a female walking buddy in Grand Rapids, MI. I really need someone that counts on me to walk with them and I I need to count on someone walking with me. I have two dogs and will most likely take one of them on the walks because she desperately needs it.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Even if it's just a few times a week, I'm game!

Thanks

Replies

• happy_heather121
    happy_heather121 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a female walking buddy in Grand Rapids, MI. I really need someone that counts on me to walk with them and I I need to count on someone walking with me. I have two dogs and will most likely take one of them on the walks because she desperately needs it.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Even if it's just a few times a week, I'm game!

Thanks
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'd walk with you, but it would take me two hours to drive out there :tongue:

Welcome to MFP! I hope you find someone. :flowerforyou:
  • happy_heather121
    Options
    LoL Thanks though!
  • iamsimplyme2
    Options
    Hi Heather - what part of GR are you? I am by Breton Village and I too need someone to walk with - Marie
  • happy_heather121
    Options
    Hi Mary! I gave up on checking this post because no one answered it! I am in Alger Heights, close to you! Are you still interested?
  • nanak3
    nanak3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you still walking?