Weirdest accomplishment ever... whats yours?

Options
:laugh: the weirdest thing popped into my head...
My thighs don't touch anymore if my feet are shoulder length apart :happy:
and barely touch when they're just apart:bigsmile:

whats your weirdest accomplishment with weightloss so far?

Replies

• LaurenLibra
    Options

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Congratulations on your thighs not touching anymore! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
    I guess I'd have to say that for me, it's really "weird" to hear people saying stuff like "you could stand to gain a few pounds" and "you can shop in the Jr's section"!!!
    I never in a million years thought I'd EVER hear ANYTHING like THAT about ME, that's for sure!!! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I can walk in my coruroys without starting a fire!

Just bein silly!:laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    for me its about bones i forgot i had....
    colar bones
    knee caps
    ribs are even felt now under there somewhere
    that little bone in your wrist that sticks out
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    flexing my biceps!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I can see my collar bones, something I haven't seen in a long time. :flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm not scared to look in the mirror. Seriously. I hadn't really looked in the mirror for years until a few months ago... now I catch myself checking out the chick who just went for a run in the full-length windows near my apartment... :blushing:
    :flowerforyou:
  • LaurenLibra
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: congrats everyone
    anyone else got anything?:flowerforyou:
  • heather93277
    Options
    I was just thinking I can't wait until my muffin top disappears haha... not there yet but it WILL happen, I tell you :laugh:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options

I can't even remember the last time my thighs didn't touch! :sad: I sure hope that will happen to me some day in the next year! Then I can stop rubbing holes in my pants I guess :blushing:

Nice work everyone! I liked reading about these accomplishments, probably even more so that reading about pounds or inches! :drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ohh this is a good one...i was in the mirror over the weekend and noticed i have sexy shoulders and upper arms when i do my sexy in the mirror pose...I can see my shoulder blades!!:drinker:
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I can tie my shoes! No kidding - before when I bent over I would have to hold my breath cause my belly was pushing up so hard. I just realized this week that it's no longer painful to bend over and tie my shoes!
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I've been lifting weights and toning up quite a bit. The other day I reached over my shoulder to scratch my back and it felt muscle-y instead of squishy. :happy:

Also, I had to buy new pants a few months ago because I had gained and they're starting to get too big now! YAY!
  • angyltears
    Options
    When I look at my back, that pudge under my bra band has started getting smaller... plus when I wear a skirt (with out nylons) I don't get rub sores anymore!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm sure this is pretty common - but my fairly recently purchased pairs of gym pants (usually meant to be fitted and tight) are falling off me while working out! I usually clip my MP3 player to the side and it has started to literally PULL my pants off. :noway:

Also a male friend of mine even noticed my weight loss. We were talking about him beginning his journey and I made a comment about his facial hair being long and scruffy in which he replied - "It helps hide my double chin!" :laugh: I laughed at him and said "I wish I could use that!" and he looked at me in complete seriousness and said "Yeah, but you don't have a double chin anymore!" :blushing: :love: :blushing: That meant a lot coming from him because we give each other crap all the time! I've looked in the mirror every day and checked out my lack of 'double-chin'!

Love this thread and reading everyone's responses. Can't wait to see my collar and hip bones without contorting my body or laying down on the bed! :laugh: :embarassed:
  • sbennett23
    sbennett23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Finally weighing less than my husband!!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Finally weighing less than my husband!!!

:love:
    amen!
    :heart:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I can pass every sobriety test short of a breathalyzer and blood test while completely, completely smashed. Not that I ever would need to, but its fun to freak people out by saying the alphabet backwards in under 10 seconds. Plastered. While standing on one leg, touching your nose, with your eyes closed.

The fun things that you learn when your uncle is a cop.

OHHHHH you meant weight loss related... lol.

I guess the fact that if I keep going at my current rate, within 3 months I will weigh less than I did when I was 12 years old.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    My jammies slip off if I don't wear shorts under them, hehe.
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    My 'top shelf', as I affectionately call it, is disappearing. I have this bit of extra fat that is at the top of my butt (hard to describe but it is across the top part of my fanny) and I noticed it is getting smaller! Please tell me I'm not the only one with a 'top shelf'!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!