Hello Everyone! I'm not exactly new to MFP, but new to the m

Options
Hi guys! I've been using MFP for a few months now, but I had never gone past the food and exercise logs. Thought I might check out the message boards. Even though I've only been on MFP for a few months, I've been on my weight loss journey for nearly a year and a half. I can now proudly say that I have dropped 145 lbs and am finally within 10 lbs of my goal weight! I'm happier and healthier than I've been in my entire life! :) More than anything I just want to encourage everyone on here to keep working hard! It is so, so worth it! I wish you all the best of luck as you work to meet your goals!!

Replies

• daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Thank you, and congrats on dropping all that weight! That is a real accomplishment. I am sure you can give us lots of advice and encouragement to keep moving forward.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your before/afters... wow! Well done!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Fantastic results....Be proud!
  • tcih
    tcih Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats on such great progress! That's amazing. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • bobcatsmom
    bobcatsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! that's terrific - such dedication and resolution - great BIG kudos to you!!! :drinker: You will surely achieve your goal weight! :flowerforyou: Just hearing from someone who has worked so hard, and been successful is encouraging to all who struggle each day!
  • jcposton
    jcposton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lost! You look amazing from your pictures! You have a lot to be proud of ! Thanks for sharing.