food logging

Options
Ok i am kinda lost here. When logging in food i am at a loss. Like it says 1 cup for something like peanuts or something well what if i do't have a cup what if i have less? how would i log things like that in

Replies

• hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    in the quantity box... change it from 1 to .5 or .25!
  • Dinah22
    Dinah22 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't know the answer to that but I find some of the measurements just too silly, so many things are impossible to measure properly. Who eats these strange amounts of food? .......answers on a postcard please!
  • jultwan
    jultwan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Did you try the drop down box to see if there is any other options. Or, this is what I do. If the only option is one cup I put .5 meaning half of a cup and it calculates it for me. Or, .25 for a 1/4 of a cup.
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Should be able to log a portion of it. If I have 3/4 of a serving, I just put in .75 servings. Etc.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    You can use the drag down bar and find other options for the amount you're eating or you can put in a fraction of a whole serving. for example, I always have 1 Tbs of peanut butter, but a serving is 2 Tbs. I just change the amount .5.
  • Dinah22
    Dinah22 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    in the quantity box... change it from 1 to .5 or .25!

I know you can change the amount that way but it still may not be the amount that YOU want. So many things drive me daft(er)
  • MarlaChandlerBarton
    Options
    I guess I wasn't sure you could do that! Good to know guys. I will be using the decimals now too b/c I had the same dilemma and I would just keep searching until I would just give up and put in the higher amount or do the quick cals.
  • Yorkshirelass2
    Options
    ah can change things in the quantity box seems like a stupid question now lol ... sorry lol i feel quite daft now .
  • Yorkshirelass2
    Options
    ah can change things in the quantity box seems like a stupid question now lol ... sorry lol i feel quite daft now .