Indianimals!

Options
Hello, anyone else here from the Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area? Or just the state of Indiana?

As Petey Pablo would say... Please feel free to raise up, take your shirt off, twist it 'round yo head, swing it like a helicopter.

Replies

• shrinkingkristy
    shrinkingkristy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm from NW Indiana.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Lived in "Kentuckiana" for a little over 8 years; I do miss it. Primarily in the Crescent Hill/St. Matthews area of Louisville.
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Right on! I get around that area from time to time. I used to travel to Southbend regularly for work.
  • mvandommelen
    Options
    Northwest Indiana here :) Friend me if you want :)
  • Vexedx10
    Vexedx10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Live and work around Franklin, Columbus area.
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    Options
    Lived in "Kentuckiana" for a little over 8 years; I do miss it. Primarily in the Crescent Hill/St. Matthews area of Louisville.

That really is a beautiful part of the city. And with the malls and businesses right there, there's always something to do.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Columbus here :smile:
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    Options
    Neato Gang! Its nice to know there are so many "neighbors" out there taking the same journey!
  • Bubdog1
    Options
    Hey there--I live in New Albany and work in Shelbyville. I say let's just pave the river!!!
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    Options
    Hey there--I live in New Albany and work in Shelbyville. I say let's just pave the river!!!

That's the best idea I've ever heard. I work in New Albany and travel frequently across the pond. Curse you Sherman Minton! Let's hope it takes less time to fix that bridge than it has to paint the Kennedy lol.
  • Jaysbabygirl
    Options
    Currently living in fishers, in but I visit people all over the place.