Replies

• wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Be proud!
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey Im looking at you and you look amazing. Im not sure what weight you actually want to be. Maybe it' not a plateeau, maybe it's what size you should be?
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Super terrific !!

That is quite a transformation!
    Your daughter is right to be proud as well as you should be.
    Way to set a good example Momma!

Keep pushing forward.
  • fungirl57
    Options
    I love it!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress! You truly are an inspiration to those of us that have just begun or are a short ways into our journey. Keep up the great work!
  • sweetdthomson
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work. You inspire us all!
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! You look great to me...
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an amazing transformation!! I love the t-shirt "See mom run"! :-D You have a beautiful figure and look so happy and healthy! Congratulations!!!
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey Im looking at you and you look amazing. Im not sure what weight you actually want to be. Maybe it' not a plateeau, maybe it's what size you should be?

I'm a size 10/12 and i want to be a 6/8 im at 179 i want to be at 150. I didn't always eat back my exercise calories and when i started training for the half marathon i did that's when i hit the plateau. im not sure im a big believer in the starvation mode thing but if anyone has had it it's me. but i will see the scale budge once more!
  • nikkicampbell
    nikkicampbell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    are you SURE that's the same gal?

dang! :drinker:
  • MercedesV
    MercedesV Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    You look Amazing!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Very inspirational
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you must be so proud of yourself!
    Well done
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You Have Been Working Your Butt Off! You Should Be Proud Of Yourself!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful. You are an amazing mom.
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i mean, that is such a dramatic transformation ... very nice.
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm curious, how tall are you? I'm starting out here about your current size. Although you are much more fit than me. After one month, I'm also struggling to get into the 160's. I am 5'8" and wear a 10/12. Like you, would like to be a 6/8. Congrat's on your running accomplishments. Looking at your diary, it seems like you're cutting yourself short on calories. More raw food (fruits and vegetables and maybe some nuts to up the calories might help). I'm sure you will figure it out. My daughter who is your age lost about 40 lbs over a year and like you didn't eat much after brkfst and lunch. But she got a lot of fiber in and made her self a veg/bean soup for dinner with no fat or other starches with lots of water. This worked for her, not necessarily advising it.
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, how tall are you? I'm starting out here about your current size. Although you are much more fit than me. After one month, I'm also struggling to get into the 160's. I am 5'8" and wear a 10/12. Like you, would like to be a 6/8. Congrat's on your running accomplishments. Looking at your diary, it seems like you're cutting yourself short on calories. More raw food (fruits and vegetables and maybe some nuts to up the calories might help). I'm sure you will figure it out. My daughter who is your age lost about 40 lbs over a year and like you didn't eat much after brkfst and lunch. But she got a lot of fiber in and made her self a veg/bean soup for dinner with no fat or other starches with lots of water. This worked for her, not necessarily advising it.

I'm also 5'8. I eat alot more after lunch but haven't been that faithful recently about logging my food as I said I've been having an issue eating less since 2 months ago I started eating maintenance calories. I drink 1 1/2 brita pitchers of water a day. Just need to start eating the lower amount of calories again
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!