November Shred-It Challenge Day 10

Options
We're at Day 10 already! Just think - Everything we've done so far with this challenge ... we only have to do it 2 more times!

I really saw a difference in myself during my dance class Wednesday night. I could see that my body had changed. Still areas to improve upon, but to actually be able to see change was amazing!!! Very motivating, for sure.

How is everyone else feeling? Any changes or successes?

Have a wonderful and healthy day!

Jen

Replies

• AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5am to do the workout. I'm SO ready for L2 because I find myself bored (and able to do) L1 easily now.

Happy Shredding!
  • Ash091512
    Options
    I got up at 5am to do the workout. I'm SO ready for L2 because I find myself bored (and able to do) L1 easily now.

Happy Shredding!

I switched to level 2 on day 7. i was just getting bored with the workout. L2 is kickin my butt!!
  • micmac327
    Options
    FYI - I have 2 boards posted for today. When I made one for day 10 this morning, it didnt show up on my list, so I figured it didnt do thru, so I made a second on. Now theyre both there! Sorry! Reply to either!
  • lilroo82
    Options
    Goodbye Level 1!! Thank goodness, I'm so bored of it. I persevered with it though and now it's done!

Kind of looking forward to L2 now, plus I'm hoping to feel a bit of a burn in my muscles again after it so it feels like it's making a difference.

1/3 of the way through - woop! 20 days to go ;-)

Bex
  • mc522
    mc522 Posts: 23
    Options
    Good work ladies...I love your motivation. Im going to get mine in tonight. I had a terrible migraine last night and it was kind of lingering when I woke so I thought I should take it easy. Im excited to finish Level 1 today....Im getting bored also.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies. I did my Day 9 & 10 yesterday, so this morning I did my Yoga to stretch out and get ready for Level 2 tomorrow. Have a great day!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I tried to do the shred again today. I couldn't do it. I am not even going to bother to try again. I am just feeling to weak so I am taking a break today. I will resume tomorrow .
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I tried to do the shred again today. I couldn't do it. I am not even going to bother to try again. I am just feeling to weak so I am taking a break today. I will resume tomorrow .

Listen to what your body is telling you. If you feel tired...rest for a day...then you will get a fresh start for the next day. Remember though...only 1 day rest...unless you are sick. I find though when I am sick, working out helps me get the illness out of my body.

Try doing the Shred without weights if you are feeling weak. Do the pushups from your knees etc...

Stick with it and you will succeed.

Just Shred It!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Not going to be able to do the shred today, but I am going to stretch out and work out my abs a little, just to feel better. I did shred twice yesterday though to make u for it today

Keep going girls!!! :)