What's for dinner?

Options
dargytaylor
dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
My husband suggested Corn Chowder, but I am not sure if that is what I want........

What is everybody else having??

Replies

• caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    herb crusted chicken and roasted potatoes and carrots.
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about making gluten free chicken and dumplings. Always looking for new ideas with chicken, anybody???
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. Had chicken on Tuesday and salmon last night. Thinking either chicken or tilapia. Then again, I might make my world-famous chicken/cheese enchiladas. Mmmmm...
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Chipped beef on toast. Not the best for you though.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/10/crockpot-turkey-white-bean-pumpkin.html#more

The house smells amazing! I can't wait to try this chili. My toddler and I also made homemade whole wheat bread in our breadmachine...... Dinner is going to be wonderful tonight.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Since it will just be my daughter and I, I think it will be eggs, turkey bacon and rye toast!!!
  • Mikesrobin
    Mikesrobin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My husband is the best cook he is making the veggie and shrimp stir fry.
  • january179
    january179 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The tuna steaks in the freezer are calling my name!! LOL
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    since today is a non-workout day I'm keeping it light and simple ~ chicken salad with oil & vinegar dressing.
  • MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i love it when someone askes this question!!! I love to see all the answers too...

Mine is

6 oz. ground buffalo
    1 cup of Organic Fire Roasted Tomato Spaghetti Sauce (I make it homemade)
    3/4 cup Brown Rice Pasta
    3 Tbsp. shredded parm cheese
    2 cups salad
    1 tbsp. Ken's no sugar added Italian Dressing
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. Had chicken on Tuesday and salmon last night. Thinking either chicken or tilapia. Then again, I might make my world-famous chicken/cheese enchiladas. Mmmmm...

I have chicken enchilada's on my menu for next week........I got the recipe from skinnytaste and they are awesome!

tilapia or some sort of fish sounds good
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Chicken Cordon Bleu - lighter version, first time making it!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about roasted brussel sprouts, cauliflower and (maybe) carrots, and pan seered salmon. But that could change. I'm not much of a meal planner. I just prepare whatever sounds good at the time.

As I was leaving for work this morning I noticed some collard greens in the garden that looked ready to pick, so some red quinoa with collards may replace the roasted veggies.
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/10/crockpot-turkey-white-bean-pumpkin.html#more

The house smells amazing! I can't wait to try this chili. My toddler and I also made homemade whole wheat bread in our breadmachine...... Dinner is going to be wonderful tonight.

I made this a few weeks ago........it is soooooo good! loved it! as did the whole family
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Either something with chicken or salmon pin wheels....

If I do chicken it'll probably be cut up with pasta or rice, snow peas, broccoli covered w/cream of chicken soup, something easy I am
    a tired girl 2day.
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    I am thinking about making gluten free chicken and dumplings. Always looking for new ideas with chicken, anybody???

check out skinnytaste.com
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    they all sound great!

i live in new england so it is cold and dark when I get home but I would love a grilled steak!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Chicken and gnocchi soup
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Acorn Squash, Salad and Fish.

Don't know what kind of fish yet. Depend on whats freah and/or on sale at the fish market.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Chicken Cordon Bleu - lighter version, first time making it!

A lighter version? Do you have a link to the recipe or can you post it? What makes it lighter?

Thanks! :)