So excited!!!

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
I'm on my way to pick up four garbage bags full of clothes in sizes 4 through 8 from a fellow Freecycler. That should keep me in clothes while I work toward my target weight! My old clothes are so big.

Anything exciting happening today in your neck of the woods?

Replies

• Frost
    Options
    I'm on my way to pick up four garbage bags full of clothes in sizes 4 through 8 from a fellow Freecycler. That should keep me in clothes while I work toward my target weight! My old clothes are so big.

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That's fantastic. :drinker:

I hit the halfway point to my goal on Monday and I'm taking a mini vacation this week.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

i love freecycle i use it for the exact same thing
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of previously butt-tight pants this morning :laugh: Thought they were 12s - they're actually 10. Didn't even know I had any 10s Woohoo! (I started out on this journey busting out of 14s) :bigsmile:

What's Freecycle?

Oh yeah! Congrats on your great progress!!!
  • Frost
    Options
    I put on a pair of previously butt-tight pants this morning :laugh: Thought they were 12s - they're actually 10. Didn't even know I had any 10s Woohoo! (I started out on this journey busting out of 14s) :bigsmile:

What's Freecycle?

Yay on the 10's! That's great! Freecycle is a Yahoo Group started to keep stuff out of landfills. Members post things they want to get rid of and post for items they want. All is free and it's pretty much nationwide.
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options

What's Freecycle?

Yay on the 10's! That's great! Freecycle is a Yahoo Group started to keep stuff out of landfills. Members post things they want to get rid of and post for items they want. All is free and it's pretty much nationwide.

Cool! Thanks, I'll check it out! I saw someone else post about it, but I didn't ask about it at the time and then forgot what it was called. Love getting older....grrrrr!