Wedding Bells Ringing

Hi all,

I have used programs like this before successfully but then I always manage to get lazy about a year into it. Hoping to get a good support team going so that its more than just counting calories which will keep me motivated. I think the social networking aspect of this program is a really good option!!

I am planning my wedding for 2013 and would really love to hit my goal by then. NO EXCUSES!!!

Does anyone have any groups they would recommend?

:love: :heart: :love:

Replies

• JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    yep! there is one called Brides-to-be that i'm a part of, i'm getting married in October 2012 and purposely bought my wedding dress two sizes two small to motivate me to lose weight... so far it's working.... come join us!!
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/159-brides-to-be-

there's the link for the brides to be group, lots of really nice people!!
  • Londaloo
    Londaloo Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks so much! See you over there!
  • My wedding is May 2012, I haven't brought my dress yet. My plans were to buy my dress two months in advance, giving me time to drop the weight. I really looking forward to this, and could use some motivation. I'm trying to lose my baby weight by then, my biggest problem is I dont work out or eat regularly.
  • Londaloo
    Ashia -

Why don't you window shop in the meantime? - seeing yourself in that dress might really help keep your focus! Then you can go back when you are toned and buy it in a smaller size! I am like you and want to lose the weight first but I think I am going to try a few on to remind myself why I should push through!

Keep me posted!!!
  • Kinsojr
    Kinsojr Posts: 10 Member
    Hey all,

I'm due to get married next year too but not feeling like organising anything til I get some weight off!!

Hopefully, this time I'll get to goal - fingers crossed...

Best of luck everybody

Lisa.
  • Londaloo
    It can be a vicious cycle - not planning till losing weight - not losing weight because not planning -

Good luck! You will make it happen this time around!!