Need Support

Options
Hello My name is dawn and i am 27 years old. i used to be very thin in highschool but after working an office job and having 2 wonderful boys i have gained A LOT of weight. i went from being 125lbs to being 200lbs after my second son was born. i have no self esteam any more and weightloss has been a constant struggle. i try to work out at least 3 times a week or more but with a new baby at home it becomes hard... If anyone can please add me that would be great. i tried this site a few months back and had no support and quickly stopped using it. Im back on and i would like to stay on to get this weightloss jorney started! Please anyone who can help that would be great! I could use all the motivation i can get! Ill be there for you if you can be there for me :o)

Thank you!

Replies

• shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome, and you can do this!
  • beautyshop
    Options
    HI I ALSO HAVE TROUBLE WITH MY WEIGHT. I HAVE BEEN OVER WEIGHT MOST OF MY LIFE. I HAVE 3 KIDS 17,13,10. WHEN I DID LOSE THE WEIGHT, IT DID NOT STAY OFF VERY LONG. AND NOW THAT I AM OLDER IT IS EVEN HARDER. I HURT MY BACK AND NOW CAN NOT DO MUCH OF ANYTHING. I USE TO WALK 5 MILES A DAY .I AM GOING TO KEEP TRYING AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! I WOULD BE GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND. BEAUTYSHOP
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support i really do apprecaite it!
  • tmj8908
    Options
    Hi Dawn! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'd love to have someone to join this journey with me and we can support each other. I know it's an uphill battle, but it will be well worth it in the end, that's what I keep trying to tell myself :)
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi, Friend R. sent