You look so, so good! This is amazing!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    U LOOK GREAT....
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    wow great achievement... how did you do it? can you give us your exercise routine that you followed

You know I do not have a routine much. I do breastfeed and continue to do so. I walk when I get a chance but my biggest success is portion control and logging everything everyday. I see some of the results and I want more so I do not cheat very often but I just stay under and if I am not going to be under I walk or do some cleaning or just get moving in general to get some of those calories burned.

And thanks everyone! Hope by April when the baby is 1 I can post my ultimate goal weight pictures!

woment whom tend to breastfeed usually lose weight a little faster than other women...the weight especially comes off of the mid section area nicely too...but however.... u still look great
  • eh8563
    Options
    Congrats! You have given me hope. I was slacking on keeping up so thanksa ton!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You have really worked hard and with awesome results! You will hit the finish line before you know it. Your lucky baby ha a mommy who is healthy and takes care of herself. That's worth celebrating!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Amazing job!!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL job calipnk!

woment whom tend to breastfeed usually lose weight a little faster than other women...the weight especially comes off of the mid section area nicely too...but however.... u still look great

And just to add some balance here, while your thought is a prevailing one, surprisingly it is not true for many, many people.

DoI: Physician

(I may be a physician, but I am not your physician nor that of anyone on MFP.)
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    . You look amazing. Well done you!
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And you're very pretty too!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing soooo good hun!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You don't look like you weight 200 pounds...you look amazing...I can't wait to get there someday...I've lost close to 60 pounds and I still look chunky but I'm very short barely 5' feet...I hate being so short...but you are an inspiration...keep up the great work..

Yvette
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fit and trim. I bet you feel great too!
  • esme86
    esme86 Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow!!! You've done a great job...good luck with the rest of you journey :)
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow great achievement... how did you do it? can you give us your exercise routine that you followed

You know I do not have a routine much. I do breastfeed and continue to do so. I walk when I get a chance but my biggest success is portion control and logging everything everyday. I see some of the results and I want more so I do not cheat very often but I just stay under and if I am not going to be under I walk or do some cleaning or just get moving in general to get some of those calories burned.

And thanks everyone! Hope by April when the baby is 1 I can post my ultimate goal weight pictures!

I agree that women lose easier with breastfeeding but I add an extra 300 calories a dy for breastfeeding! It has been a big help but even the first two months I had the baby I ate normal and breastfed and it wasnt until I starting logging everyday and watching what I ate thats when I lost weight. Thanks though! I feel great! Over half way to my goal and it feels awesome!
  • PompousClock
    Options
    Success stories like this are exactly why I check out this portion of MFP. Another 5'10" mom here, currently at 208 lbs. Aiming first to break the 200 lb barrier, and then ultimately to reach the 180s. You have done a fantastic job transforming yourself while juggling new parenthood and a job! I am incredibly impressed. You will feel so much better at your child's first birthday party, I bet your smile will shine even brighter knowing you are a healthy, strong mom. Way to go! Keep it up!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and you have a beautiful family! Congrats on your success, and best of luck for the remainder!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Well done! You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!