cravings, help!

Options
im currently sat in my room craving chocolate. chocolate is all i can think of. i've just had my dinner and i'm NOT hungry, someone please motivate me and tell me i dont need it?! argh im dying!
thanks!

Replies

• chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    You don't need it, but if you have the calories, then treat yourself every once in a while. I often make a bargain with myself, that I can have this chocolate if I burnt it off already....I'm a serious addict so I understand.
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth, or chew some gum. That is what I do. Sometimes it helps sometimes it doesn't but think of the extra it will take to work that off.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    HEY!!!!! You know what they have? Chocolate CALCIUM chews... you get your chocolate fix, plus the vitamins women should be taking for bone and breast health!

(No, I did not copy that straight from the commercial lol)
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Agree with the above post :)
    Mint is my savior. It will kill cravings. Grab some gum or peppermint candy.
    Also stock up on green apples. They work too when you want sweets.
  • cainieftw
    Options
    wow. thanks guys! currently chewing gum and loving life, feel so much better :)
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Women need chocolate. Go eat your fill and then you probably won't want more for a long time. Nutritionist say that if we don't give in to cravings of that sort, we'll overeat and it will be worse. Denying yourself isn't good. Actually, if you can just have a couple small pieces, you'll be better off. Sugar tends to be sort of depressing --- at least to some people. I just had my chocolate fix with two little sugar free dark Dove creames and that was 76 calories. Can't win for losing. Or can't lose for eating or something like that. Guess I wasn't much help. :laugh:
  • ccomins0311
    Options
    Nothing can derail your best diet efforts faster than caving into cravings. Stay focused on the goal and think just today you can get through this. Get temptations out of the house and office/work area. Caving into cravings is what got you into this situation to begin with. Make some sacrafices or contact Omar the Tent Man to make your next outfit.