Just Bought my New Polar Heart Rate Monitor !

Options
:bigsmile:
I am so excited ! Just walked in and bought my new Polar Heart Monitor. I ended up with the pink F6, so now I have to set it up ! I am totally excited !!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just LOVE this site ! I surely wish I would have known it about it before I took off the first 130 lbs ;) I'm down already in just a week using this ! And I'm eating great food and loving it :) I've even been sneaking my wine in at night ;)

Just went to Trader joes too ! Love that place !! Bought one of their salads ( among many other things LOL ) and came home, looked it up and there it was :) Awesome !!!!!

Ok off to set up the heart rate monitor :)

Thanks for everyone's advice on them !!!!

Replies

• mbmempireranch
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    I am so excited ! Just walked in and bought my new Polar Heart Monitor. I ended up with the pink F6, so now I have to set it up ! I am totally excited !!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just LOVE this site ! I surely wish I would have known it about it before I took off the first 130 lbs ;) I'm down already in just a week using this ! And I'm eating great food and loving it :) I've even been sneaking my wine in at night ;)

Just went to Trader joes too ! Love that place !! Bought one of their salads ( among many other things LOL ) and came home, looked it up and there it was :) Awesome !!!!!

Ok off to set up the heart rate monitor :)

Thanks for everyone's advice on them !!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your purchase! Where did you get it? I would like to check them out in person before buying one. TIA- Cindy :heart:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    All right!!:bigsmile: I just got mine two weeks ago. Well worth it!
  • mom2gr8girls
    Options
    I love the polar heart monitors. They are the best! Plus, if you go to the gym, you don't ever have to place your hands on the heart rate monitors again. Congrats on your new watch :)
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    I bought it at sports authority. I went to their website to check them out and they had a 25.00 coupon to use online or in their store, so I printed that baby out and went and bought it :) 90.00 including tax ! Wooohoo...Now i'm just trying to figure out how to set the thing up LOL ! I'm already confused ! :laugh:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Yeah for Polar F6!!! I have the 'manly' black one. I wanted the green one, but alas: Argos is lame and only had the black one...:grumble:

but Yeah for the PF6!:smile:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    I bought the pink one... :) Ok it's set up :) That wasnt too bad... only question on the chest strap. It says to put across the chest muscles.. I know, stupid question but would that be the muscles above the ta'ta's or below :) LOL

I cant wait to work out to Chalene Extreme to see how many calories I burn during that workout :)
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Below.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    We have a Big 5 store here in Midland Tx. They have the Polar F6 on sale for $99.99. I want it! My b-day is on the 19th. I might have to get that for myself. :smile: Cindy :heart:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Ok, thankfully I have the strap in the right place !!! :happy:

Well it's pretty cool so far, I havent worked out with it but have it on just to see my heartbeat LOL.. I have to take my son bowling, so after i get home I am going to go for a run on the tread mill and match it up to what it says on my treadmill display :)

Should be fun :)

I have a new toy !!!!! :love:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Ok I love this baby !! LOL !!!!

Today I did Burn Intervals which is Chalene's New program...

So here are my stats ( Keep in mind I'm still sweating my butt off LOL )

Workout time - 47:19
    Calories Burned = 449
    Avg Heart Rate 154
    Max Heart Rate :love: 206

So there we go ! I love the fact that I can log in and put my workout's in them by my new polar watch now ;) Instead of estimating !!! Love it ! Not sure how accurate it will be when I'm just lifting weights with her program but we will see ;)

So far so good...

Off to get my shower and get moving around here ! Weekend is almost here !!! YEAAAAA :bigsmile: