Hello

Options
My sister in law recommened this site so here I am! I have 45-50 lbs to lose both for my own vanity and in an attempt to lower my blood pressure without medication. I am hoping that using this site will be convenient enough that I actually keep track of my consumption more honestly than I have in the past!

Replies

• mrsbritt
    mrsbritt Posts: 2
    Options
    My sister in law recommened this site so here I am! I have 45-50 lbs to lose both for my own vanity and in an attempt to lower my blood pressure without medication. I am hoping that using this site will be convenient enough that I actually keep track of my consumption more honestly than I have in the past!
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    welcome-this site will give you lots of inspiration :smile:
  • datank4
    datank4 Posts: 14
    Options
    welcome gl with ur weight loss. There is a lot of helpful stuff on here and all the people are nice and supportive.:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • bj8331
    bj8331 Posts: 9
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!!!
  • heather93277
    Options
    I think you'll love this site... easy to use and easy to stay honest and accurate. :wink:

best of luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • bentley786
    Options
    185553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hello Mrs. Britt. It is Mrs. Bentley! If you need anything, let me know. It helps to have a buddy!:glasses: