Getting ready for the wedding!

Options
So, I found this community through a friend of mine who I used to do volunteer work for. She heard I was starting a new diet/exercise plan to get in shape before my wedding and said that this site was a great way to keep up with calories and calories burned and I have to admit I agree. It has officially taken everything I hated about calorie counting and made it easy and efficient. I've only been at it for about three days but I do believe that I will be able to stay with it this time around.

Replies

• MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding! :smile:
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new here too. Congrats on the wedding as well!
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding! Fellow bride to be here! feel free to add me if you like. This site is sooo helpful! Good luck!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!! :)
  • Londaloo
    Londaloo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am here to lose weight for my wedding as well!

Good luck!
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    I'm try to losee for my wedding also. This site is great. Good Luck and Congratulations!
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!!! This site was instrumental in my success as I geared up for my wedding in September of this year!

Congrats!
  • shannon1120
    shannon1120 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm getting ready for a wedding to! Feel free to add me!
  • amyrowan9
    Options
    I am so glad so many other people are goign through what I am. Just had to order my dress a year in advance coz they are discontinuing it! so needed to order a bigger size and I am not a happy bride to be! need as much motivation as possible, I want my dress taken in!!! Any training tips or moves you have heard about - please share!!!
    Hope everyone's planning is going well too!
  • silversnare25
    silversnare25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just got engaged about two weeks ago. Wedding is set for October/November 2012 (depends upon when we can get an available date for our venue)... SOOO wanting to lose 30-40 lbs by then :) Feel free to add me! the more support, the better!
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome! I'm also getting ready for my wedding in April. It seems like there should be a group for brides to be :D