Hello

Options
Hi - I am new to this site and excited to meet new people trying to lose weight like me. I have lost 32 pounds so far and am trying to do the rest with the help of this site. Any tips for continued success are always welcome!!:smile: Karrin

Replies

• hockeymom77
    Options
    Hi - I am new to this site and excited to meet new people trying to lose weight like me. I have lost 32 pounds so far and am trying to do the rest with the help of this site. Any tips for continued success are always welcome!!:smile: Karrin
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hi Karrin,

I am fairly new to this site as well. You will find a wealth of information here and tons of encouragement. This has been a tremendous blessing to me in my journey to a healthy lifestyle. I've found that if I surf the message boards, I usually find the answers to some of the questions I have without asking and come away more knowledgeable in one way or another.

Great job in your 32 lb weight loss. Keep up the good work. Be blessed!
  • hockeymom77
    Options
    THANK YOU - I am very excited to talk to people dealing with the same issues and with the same motivations.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: