yummy wrap!

Options
I just made a wrap and I thought it was fabulous! So I just thought I'd send out the recipe for others to try!

Jalapeño cheddar wrap :: 210 cals
Tyson chicken breast tenderloin- 3 pieces shredded :: 144 cals
Green pepper-half diced :: 10 cals
Minute brown rice :: 2/3 cup :: 150
Philadelphia sante fe cooking creme 1/4 cup :: 110 cals

I boiled chicken in pot of water till turned white then drained and cooked in pan and slightly shredded. Added peppers diced. Keep on low on stove. Meanwhile cooked rice according to directions on box. Once rice cooked added to pan of chicken and peppers. Heated through. Add seasonings-I used black pepper and a n'orleans Cajun seasoning. Spread sante fe cooking creme on wrap added mixture. Heated in microwave for about 15 seconds. ENJOY!

This made extras! About three wraps depending how full you like to make them. I'm not big on onions and tomatos but those can be added as well! My wrap came out to be 422 cals and I am stuffed!

For one wrap I used about :: 1 piece of chicken, half Green pepper, less than half serving of rice, and less than half of sante fe cooking creme.

Replies

• quinning82
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Never heard of the santa fe cooking cream? Is that by the cream cheeses??
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i loovvvve the cooking creams! i really like the garlic one - its great with chicken and broccoli with rice :D
    and yes, they should be by the cream cheese
    wrap sounds delish! ill have to pick some stuff up next shopping trip
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You all will have to let me know how you like it if you try it!! Yes, Quinn it is by the cream cheeses! Try Walmart...I believe that's where I got mine! Mmmmm I'm eating another one tomorrow :)