P90X in the exercise section??

Options
I am in the middle of my first round of P90X. each day has so many moves that it would take too long to post all the things done in this routine.

Is there a post of each day/routine for the P90X ???????

Replies

• kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm doing TurboFire and I was trying to figure out the same thing. If anyone has any ideas on TurboFire as well that would be great.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Yes I have found that if you type in P90X and then the name of the dvd you did Kenpo, Plyometrics it comes up that is how I enter mine ( I am in round 2). I also use my heart rate monitor and added my own headings. If you try to type everything individually you will be doing it all day long.:smile:
  • mikedwyer41
    mikedwyer41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat but my coach who has done P90X several times as well as other Team Beach Body products told me that he adds it in as cardio and estimates his calories based upon his heart rate. I agree it would be nice to have those in the database. Good luck I am only in the first phase and loving it now that I am not as sore as I was early on.
  • mommak69
    Options
    I have just been recording mine in a general way....adding up all the exercises and putting in the average number of reps and weights.
  • Ginn123
    Ginn123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new so I don't know.

Speaking of the P90X, I was planning on getting it but saw an advertisement for the Supreme 90 Day and got that instead. I've had it for a month or so now and haven't started it yet. I figured if I don't get the desired results, I won't be out of much money but if the system actually works, then I might purchase the P90X or Insanity.
  • VTskier
    Options
    I am in Phase 2 (week 5) of P90X and LOVE IT!!!!!

am planning on Pre ordering P90X2.

The only problem I have is trying to do everything else I do - Mtn biking, Skiing, snow shoeing and not burn myself out.