I'm a newbie and need help!

Options
Hey everyone! im new here and very excited to start losing! I've done low carb before but never low cal, so i need all the help i can get. I'm in need of some low cal yummy dinner and daily meal ideas. I'm not extremely picky but i will not eat any fish or seafood.
Please and thank you!!!

Replies

• angelito4u
    angelito4u Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

You should go to www.fit2fat2fit.com website and read what he is doing and look a his meal plans, they are pretty good. I think you might like the meals.

Angel
  • mrmarch911
    mrmarch911 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey, boneless chicken breast can be used for alot of diffrent stuff and its yummy:) good luck!!!!!!
  • JamesChurchill
    Options
    Low cal is easy, I have been doing it since July 8th 2011 and have lost 41 lbs and that was totally with a support group like this. I just got this app yesterday.
  • sublime_xo
    Options
    Thanks! ill go check out the website now, and i def love chicken so ill stock up
  • JamesChurchill
    Options
    I have some amazing recipes but not sure if there is a way to post them on here. I just did some spaghetti squash with a home made sauce and it's just like regular spaghetti only no pasta and very low cal. also have a cabbage soup recipe as well.
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    It's not so much about low calorie food as it is about keeping track of your consumption and maintaining the appropriate deficit, given your desired weight loss, activity levels, and basal metabolic rate. You can lose weight eating nothing but Big Macs, so long as you keep the total caloric intake at the right level.

If you don't allow yourself some tasty foods you'll burn out on the effort.