Hello, just started today...looking for help to stay motivat

Options
I just signed up today. The tracking everything I eat was a total eye opener! I was eating whatever I wanted, which would explain the need to shed some weight. I am looking for help staying motivated and some new tips, ideas. !

Replies

• magratnj
    magratnj Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    cute dog. welcome to MFP, you're gonna love it here. Visit the message boards for info & inspiration.

have fun & good luck!
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    One way to stay motivated is to get some friends who will hold you accountable. What I mean is they encourage and support you when your progress is posted.
    Add me if you like
  • jvan1957
    Options
    One way to stay motivated is to get some friends who will hold you accountable. What I mean is they encourage and support you when your progress is posted.
    Add me if you like
  • jvan1957
    Options
    HMMm.
    It's not that I didn't think you got the post the first. Computer burped and sent it twice :blushing:
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    It is an eye-opener to see how much you actually do eat in a day and how little you burn off. I can only log so long but it gives me a boost and helps me start getting back on track. Welcome to the board and good luck with the program.
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    I love it here!!! Welcome from another fellow newbie. Feel free to add me for encouragement too! Good luck!
  • Ninilemieux
    Options
    I'm new at this too and so committed to reach my goal. Add me as a friend if you are looking for encouragement and support. :)
  • swt4u1995
    Options
    I just started the other day and it is really amazing to see what is actually in all that you eat. Im using this as a tool along with the alli weight loss pill and it really helps keep track of my fat intake..
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Logging has been sich an eye opener for me! I was just like you. Ni ate whatever I wanted, and now I still eat what I want, just not as often .
  • anadj
    anadj Posts: 9
    Options
    great tool..got heart problems that has motivated me to lose 90lbs...crazy!