Eating Naked

Options
So I saw this article on Yahoo! and some of the things on there made me laugh! BUT The one about eating in front of a mirror i heard actually worked, it was a study done several times...and works even better if you eat in front of the mirror naked or look at yourself naked before you eat:laugh: . What do you thing about these?

What is the most ridiculous thing you have heard to do, take etc. in order to help lose weight? Ive heard some crazy *kitten* things! LOL

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/5-bizarre-weight-loss-tricks-that-work-2607467.html

Replies

• JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    haha sitting in front of the mirror naked while I eat may make me throw up lol, but it does sound like a good idea
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That is funny... imagine eating a double whopper...
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a scare tactic to make overweight people feel ashamed of themselves for eating.

I wish things like this wouldn't be posted on yahoo, or any other news area where lots of people take the advice. I mean, food isn't the enemy...it's the over-consumption that made people overweight. Making people feel bad about their bodies is NOT going to help.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Probably not recommended in public.
  • J3SSP3NNY
    Options
    Lol, that is some crazy crap to make yourself loose weight! Wow...kinda sounds like an eating disorder move :/

I bet it works though. I don't think I could eat, AT ALL, looking at myself naked! lol
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I tried this, I'm being sued by Waffle House.
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    Sounds like a scare tactic to make overweight people feel ashamed of themselves for eating.

I wish things like this wouldn't be posted on yahoo, or any other news area where lots of people take the advice. I mean, food isn't the enemy...it's the over-consumption that made people overweight. Making people feel bad about their bodies is NOT going to help.

Yes i totally agree! Humiliating people isnt going to fix the obesity issue. BUT i just thought it was funny that things like this come up! Doesnt the government have better things to do than research whether or not eating naked in front of a mirror works to help obesity?! LOL im mean who is really going to do that? like someone else said in public?! how often are you really alone to eat! Its just funny and crazy some of the things people come up with to lose weight and waste all that time and money when if they were just working out and eating healthy food and portions they could have already lost the weight! LOL
  • seaponie
    seaponie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Making people feel bad about their bodies is NOT going to help.

seconded. this is a really rude thing to do to yourself.
  • Kslice39
    Options
    Lol, that is some crazy crap to make yourself loose weight! Wow...kinda sounds like an eating disorder move :/

I bet it works though. I don't think I could eat, AT ALL, looking at myself naked! lol

I completely agree!
    I wouldnt be able to even look at food LOL!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    Options

Yes i totally agree! Humiliating people isnt going to fix the obesity issue. BUT i just thought it was funny that things like this come up! Doesnt the government have better things to do than research whether or not eating naked in front of a mirror works to help obesity?! LOL im mean who is really going to do that? like someone else said in public?! how often are you really alone to eat! Its just funny and crazy some of the things people come up with to lose weight and waste all that time and money when if they were just working out and eating healthy food and portions they could have already lost the weight! LOL

Where does this article say anything about eating naked in front of a mirror? You mentioned it in your original post, but the article itself doesn't say that. Not to say that studies haven't been done like that, but the article posted doesn't mention eating naked. Oh well.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kslice39
    Options

:laugh:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    this doesnt work for me. when i look at myself i just get depressed, which makes me want to comfort eat.. =/
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options

Too Cute!!!:laugh:
  • mgdiock
    mgdiock Posts: 26 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    Options

:laugh: Love it!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Agree 100%
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

Agreed.
  • Kslice39
    Options

Where does this article say anything about eating naked in front of a mirror? You mentioned it in your original post, but the article itself doesn't say that. Not to say that studies haven't been done like that, but the article posted doesn't mention eating naked. Oh well.

Not this article, this article says something about eating in front of a mirror or around a mirror or something and that reminded me of a research article i read in one of my nutrition classes i took about crazy things people will do to lose weight without exercise and one of them was eating naked in front of the mirror and thats also why i asked everyone what the craziest things they have heard on losing weight cuz some people will do the weirdest things to avoid exercising! :happy:
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options

f'shizzle.